some jailbreak problems...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by laserterd, Nov 21, 2007.

1. laserterd macrumors newbie

hey all. I need some help with my jailbreaked ipod. I got jailbreak to work, amd downloaded some stuff, then i upgraded my ipod, so it stopped working. But, with your guyss help, i got it working again.

But, i uave a few questions. I downloaded "customize", but when i press it, the chicken appears, but then it just quits on me no matter what i do. (tap the chicken, ect.)

Aldo, i here people yalking about some sort of computer program called winscp that allows you to get certain things working. Could you telle what this is and what is tue MAC version, because im a mac.

Thanks!!!

2. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

just keep opening customise, eventually it will work took me maybe 50 attempts to open it before it worked

3. laserterd thread starter macrumors newbie

no this did not work. I have pressed it many many times, and each time it just quits...

EDIT: nvm i just went on a mad clicking spree and i must have pressed it 100 times or more, and it works now... thanks! They should fix this btw..

4. laserterd thread starter macrumors newbie

So what is winscp and what is it for, and what is the mac equivalent? thanks!

5. mmfy macrumors regular

Do you want fries with that sir? :D

Program is called Cyberduck - for SSH and SFTP

6. laserterd thread starter macrumors newbie

7. mowlavie macrumors member

hey man, nice job on jailbreak. For customize, u gotta open the program like 4 or 5 times, then finally it will open , trust me i had the same issue. Srry though, i dont have a mac ; still saving up to get one. Hope u enjoy ur jailbroken ipod though!!:)

8. laserterd thread starter macrumors newbie

no seriously i have no idea what cyberduck does or how to use it. I assume its for uploading stuff you download offline, but idk.