Some models not available?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by anez, Apr 20, 2015.

1. anez macrumors 6502

anez

Having a look on the Apple Store site just now and I don't remember seeing a thread on this, so I thought I'd ask: why are some models completely unavailable?

There is no option to add to cart for any of the Modern Buckle or Leather Loop configurations on the SS Watch Edition. It is completely greyed out, whereas with the others there's a green button and a dispatch estimate. I'm seeing this on both the UK and US sites, and those straps are also showing as "currently unavailable" as separate items.

Is it just me? Or does everyone else know about this already? Does anyone know why this is? I didn't think they'd stop allowing orders completely, just that they'd keep pushing back the delivery estimates...

2. TEBnewyork macrumors regular

Did you pick the band size first? Once you do that it should be available. US shows 4-6 weeks

3. Hexcruncher macrumors regular

Have you tried selecting the band size for the modern buckle and leather loop?

4. anez thread starter macrumors 6502

anez

Ahh, band size, I wondered what was happening. I had read that the straps were not available separately now, and obviously got over-excited and didn't even read the page properly...!

All this anticipation is obviously driving me mad. Thanks for clearing that up!

5. pragmatous macrumors 65816

42mm Stainless Steel Case with Milanese Loop is still shipping in june.