some one help me

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by china81, Mar 14, 2014.

1. china81 macrumors newbie

So I need someones help? I am horrible with technology and i dont really talk on the phone so i had an iphone and opted to use my wifi connection for a phone line(google voice) I had no phone service hooked up. A few months after having my phone i dropped it and where the sim card would go popped open which was weird and noticed it had a sim card which i am pretty sure it never had another weird thing it was a at&t sim card and my google number was assigned to it which i know i never did. my messages was assigned to go through at&t messaging service and the email was set to 221 gateway. At&t seemed to think that some one from there service took over my gmail account completely and my phone. please if anyone know anything about this and if that is possible let me know i still have sim card and want to press charges

2. deeddawg macrumors 604

You'll get more useful responses if you re-write your post so people can figure out what you're asking. It's a garbled mess.

From what I can gleen, sounds like:
    You're surprised your phone had a SIM in it - don't be, most of them will come with a SIM.
    It makes no sense that a Google Voice number would be assigned to a SIM, you'll need to expand on why you think it was.
    If you had no phone service, how would you have AT&T messaging service?
    You think someone at AT&T took over your Google account?