Some people are seriously morons (Wikipedia)

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
Don't worry, if it continues to be edited like that, it'll get locked down.

In the meantime, did you revert it? You can, you know.

phobic99

macrumors 6502a
Mar 3, 2008
I guess it's a good thing that info on the iPad is widely available on the internet in several locations. With the way the OP titled the thread, one would guess that some guy intentionally ran over his hand or something.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
Ironic "******EST" is misspelled by someone who thinks he's oh so clever. The "contributor" makes a cogent argument on why one should buy a Zune rather than a "penisphone," touch, or iPad. Cue "applause" sign light in the h8tr balcony. :rolleyes:

ippikiokami

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2010
Guys :p it's some teenager with too much time other their hands prank... No reason to get all heated over it. Unless you think people will actually believe that stuff when they read it.

bdavis89

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2009
rofl, doesn't anyone find this funny? its freaking Wikipedia, just see the humor? You've got to be kidding me if you're actually offended by this. Its just some kid with nothing better to do with his time.

CJS7070

macrumors 6502a
Dec 10, 2008
Chicago, IL
Wikipedia vandalism usually gets fixed within a few minutes of it going live... Believe it or not but there are actually people who sit there looking for vandalism (like a friend of mine...)

Either way, it'll get taken down in a timely manner.

Dr Kevorkian94

macrumors 68020
Jun 9, 2009
SI, NY
plan A: SOMEONE MUST DIE

plan B: ok between all of us at macrumors i think we might have enough computing power to hack the server and find the bast*** who did this then we find him put him in a room with an ipad for days and brain wash him if that doesn't work we go to plan A:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

well its 11:20 and they have changed it i checked so justice has been done