Some photos not being synced

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sakau2007, Oct 19, 2011.

1. sakau2007 macrumors 6502

I've got all of my pictures organized into folders (albums) within a /Photo Albums/ directory on my PC.

I've selected this folder to sync to my iPhone 4. There are about 2.1 GB of photos that should sync but in the bar at the bottom of iTunes it is only indicating about 1.2 GB of photos.

And sure enough, when I sync, only about two-thirds (956 of 1456) of the photos sync. It goes through and syncs all the pictures starting with the albums that begin with "A" and it gets to the N's, and it doesn't sync any of the pictures in the folders beyond this (though the folders themselves are copied to the iPhone; they are just empty). It actually gets about halfway through one of my albums (58 of the 109 pictures in my album entitled "new house") are synced but nothing after.

I've attached a couple images so you can see what I'm seeing.

Can anyone offer me some help? For what it's worth, this is the first time I'm trying to put my entire photo library on a mobile device, so I don't know if this would have been a problem in an older version of iOS or iTunes.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sakau2007 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. sakau2007 thread starter macrumors 6502

nobody? i'm really at a loss here. to make it even more odd, i actually have 2,930 pictures in my folders according to windows explorer.

what the heck is going on with iTunes? why would they not be showing up?

4. Caliber26 macrumors 68000

Caliber26

I wish I could help or had an answer for you. I, myself, have a similar situation going on, although not as bad. I have seven photos that, for some, reason won't sync into my phone. All my pictures sync without a problem except those seven and I have no clue why that's going on. It's really annoying.