Some Problems.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by RndmPplPrsn, May 16, 2008.

1. RndmPplPrsn macrumors newbie

I have some problems with my Ipod Touch. First of all I am using categories and it lists three apps that I never noticed and that never appear on my main screen. They are 1. DemoApp 2. Terminal 3. ULctl. If any body can tell me what these are and how to use them that would be great. Second the sound of my Itouch does not work, I have moved the volume around yes, and my Itunes will play but the songs wont work, the length bar thing does not move. Third I have SunBurst and I can't remove it I can't find it in Uninstall. Fourth My iTouch lately has been freezing, everything on the first page will work, but when i click on an app the touch responses stop after the first time, also some other things are apparent like some of the unlock and off bars are laggy, and minor things like that. Fourth and I beleive finally I have this KanKon bookmark on my mainpage, and whenever i delete it and start my ipod again its back. It never goes away. I may have not described things in full please ask to if its not enough or not specific enough.

2. Keegman650 macrumors newbie

I would just restore it. You can do that by opening iTunes with the iPod plugged in. Wait until iTunes has registered your iPod device and hold the home button and the top sleep button. Hold them until the apple icon on your iPod turns off, then let go off the sleep button so you are only holding home. Do that until your computer notices new drivers (about 10-15 seconds) that will restore you iPod. iTunes will say something about restoring it and you just answer the questions.

3. RndmPplPrsn thread starter macrumors newbie

4. RndmPplPrsn thread starter macrumors newbie

Does anybody know how to fix any of these problems.

5. safwa009 macrumors newbie

Same issue

I have the same exact problem with Kankon, it keeps coming back..any solution

6. davidy macrumors 6502

davidy

I had a similar problem with DemoApp. it did show on the screen but wasn't in the list to uninstall so I couldn't get rid of it, and it didn't do anything when I touched it to activate it.

If there are unwanted things in your uninstall list that won't uninstall, just ignore them; they're not hurting anything.

Likewise, if they're on your home screen and you can't get rid of them, just move them to a new screen of their own and ignore them.

The only way to get rid of this type of thing is to restore and lose everything.

7. RndmPplPrsn thread starter macrumors newbie

I fixed most of them the only one that I did not fix was the Kankon, so I moved that into a different page. But I could not get rid of all of the invisible apps.