Some question about iOS 7 beta

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by lazybump91, Aug 16, 2013.

1. lazybump91 macrumors member

Downloaded iOS 7 beta 5 last night and today apple released beta 6, my question is that can we still upgrade to beta 5 and then OTA update to beta 6? I got no UDID account. As I know that iOS beta 5 expired on October right?

p/s : Can't find iOS 7 beta 6 firmware for Non developer yet.

2. LostSoul80 macrumors 68020

LostSoul80

If you have no UDID, you should not have the beta.

3. lazybump91 thread starter macrumors member

Thank you for your reply :) not asking for the steps, just asking whether can someone update to beta 5 or not at this time, even a developer :D

4. cobbyco macrumors 6502a

cobbyco

It's people like you that annoy me. Questions like this have been answered several times before (just Google it?). Also, you expect us to help you get software that you're not supposed to have? No.
    Read the sticky at the top of this forum before asking about getting software without a registered UDID. It's clearly against the rules.

Someone close this thread.

5. glitch82 macrumors member

glitch82

Take it easy, will you? He's not technically asking how to get the software, he only asked if it was possible for him to install beta 5 through iTunes then OTA to beta 6. Even though thus far past releases have suggested that it's possible, I'm sure in this particular instance it might not be so there's nothing wrong with asking someone else who might have done so.

I know he's not a developer, but give the guy a break. He obviously likes tinkering with new things and I'm sure he loves Apple stuff just like the rest of us. There might be a reason why the UDID loophole exists, you know. It might let the fans who want to really experience the wonderful things in iOS 7 do so early while keeping the masses hesitant and thus protecting Apple from bad press and leaks.

6. lazybump91 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for someone who helped :D

Violating the rules means I am asking for the steps to upgrade while I am not. You can choose not to help me with my question, I am just asking for someone who love to answer my question. Yes, I love iOS 7 & apple products :)

I posted here because I just couldn't find the answer using Google. Probably wrong info inserted i guess?

7. abshole765 macrumors 6502a

He has one though. [​IMG]