Some question: BLACK OR WHITE?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by EarthNeutron, Mar 10, 2012.

1. EarthNeutron macrumors regular

EarthNeutron

Since 2008, all of my Apple products were black (iPhone 3G,3GS,iP4S, iPad 2) so I'm thinking of getting a white "new iPad" AKA 3 for now.

The thing is...the retina will look a lot better on the black iPad, since the saturation levels have gone up 44%, which means the blacks will be deeper and the black bezel will just make it look like a larger screen.

BTW I'm be getting the Asian iPad version (no racism intended)

2. Anlino macrumors member

If you're planning to keep your black iPad 2, it would make sense to get a white iPad 3 to be able to tell them apart. That's what I'm going to do. If not, get whichever tickles your fancy.

3. Italianblend macrumors 68000

Italianblend

It don't matter if you're black ow white! Shamon! Moon walk.

I have white 2 and love it. If someone buys my 2 I'm getting white. I'm so racist!!

4. mad-jamie16 macrumors regular

I got a white 4S and although i think it looks awesome I went for a black iPad due to the fact that I can clearly see the dirt where the bezel and aluminium meet. Its not disgustingly noticeable but it's definitely noticeable.

5. Chaos123x macrumors 68000

How about you comprimise and get Grey.

Besides everyone knows that Black iPads are for chicks and poofs.

6. der-kaiser macrumors 6502

This has to one of the most thread worthy question in this part of the forum. For what it's worth I went with white. Wanted something different to what I already have.