Some question: BLACK OR WHITE?

EarthNeutron

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 6, 2010
Earth
Since 2008, all of my Apple products were black (iPhone 3G,3GS,iP4S, iPad 2) so I'm thinking of getting a white "new iPad" AKA 3 for now.

The thing is...the retina will look a lot better on the black iPad, since the saturation levels have gone up 44%, which means the blacks will be deeper and the black bezel will just make it look like a larger screen.

BTW I'm be getting the Asian iPad version (no racism intended)

Anlino

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2012
If you're planning to keep your black iPad 2, it would make sense to get a white iPad 3 to be able to tell them apart. That's what I'm going to do. If not, get whichever tickles your fancy.

Italianblend

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2011
Fatima
It don't matter if you're black ow white! Shamon! Moon walk.

I have white 2 and love it. If someone buys my 2 I'm getting white. I'm so racist!!

mad-jamie16

macrumors regular
Nov 21, 2010
England
I got a white 4S and although i think it looks awesome I went for a black iPad due to the fact that I can clearly see the dirt where the bezel and aluminium meet. Its not disgustingly noticeable but it's definitely noticeable.

Chaos123x

macrumors 68000
Jul 8, 2008
How about you comprimise and get Grey.

Besides everyone knows that Black iPads are for chicks and poofs.

der-kaiser

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2010
Brisbane
This has to one of the most thread worthy question in this part of the forum. For what it's worth I went with white. Wanted something different to what I already have.