Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MatteoV

macrumors member
Original poster
May 5, 2017
Hi all! I have some questions about iPhone iOS:

1) How can I disable/enable internet connection of my iPhone (sim data and/or wifi) programmatically? I mean, I wish to disable internet connection when I lock my phone and automatically enable internet connection when I unlock the phone (when I want to read messages, email, or use the phone for anything). If it is not possible with the iOS version 10.3.1, does Apple think that it would be useful to have a built-in feature like automatic internet enabler/disabler for the user?
2) When I lock the phone, the phone downloads and/or uploads internet data or the internet data is not used in background when the phone is locked (that is when the phone has the touch screen switched off by user)?
3) Why I can't copy, paste, rename, do in general some operations with files that exist in the "Documents" folder of some iPhone apps? I mean, with some PC software like iMazing I can copy some files into some iPhone internal folders, like the folder "Documents" of some apps. Can user do it by using only the phone and not the PC (or Mac)? If it is not possible, why? It would be not a dangerous thing for the security of the phone I think. What is the Apple idea about a built-in simple files editing app for editables files directly on iPhone?
4) How can I delete all multimedia files (video, photos, audio, etc...) of an iPhone app without uninstalling that app? For now the only way is to uninstall the app: not very practical. It would much better if user could delete with a click all multimedia downloaded by app without uninstalling the app (if you uninstalling the app, most likely you will be prompted for access passwords, for example with Facebook...very boring). Some plan from Apple about this feature?
5) It would be useful to implement a feature in Safari for iPhone that converts all opened web pages to PDF and save them to Dropbox (I mean, if I open 10 different web pages, I'd like to save them as PDF to my linked Dropbox with a single click and then close all the opened web pages; for now user can only close by hand web pages one by one, too frustrating).
6) It would be useful to have a built-in application in a future iPhone OS version that allows the user to lock some installed apps or some setting pages of iPhone OS to have more control on a phone that is used by other people. For now user can only manage the control on: enable/disable Safari, Camera, Siri, AirDrop, CarPlay, iTunes Store, Installing app, Uninstalling app, etc... too poor; very useful if user could enable/disable with password/s or fingerprint some installed apps (like WhatsApp). Is it possible via iOS or is it a feature that must be implemented by app's programmer? I think that Apple can implement a feature like this in a future iOS version independently from the app. What's is the Apple idea on it?
7) Feature requested: built-in (maybe in a future iOS version for iPhone) to record a voice call (out and in, both the voice), independently from the laws in a country about recording calls. I mean, Apple could implement it, but if user uses that feature against the law of his country, the only responsible is the user, not Apple. Will we ever have a way to record voice calls with a built-in app in a future iOS version?
8) Without Jailbreaking the phone, can user uses a pc keyboard and mouse to use the iPhone? If not, why? Apple could implement an app like this in the future?
9) Does exist an application that can copy a text in Safari browser of iPhone and paste the copied text on a text field of a PC (or Mac)?
10) Can user use Siri on iPhone to define some tasks like for example "call a number" or "send a message" associating to these tasks some recorded sounds like "one two three" or "A B C" with the user's voice instead of using the spelling of the user that could not spell correctly a word or a name?

Some of these questions are already been discussed?
Thanks for your attention.

Regards.

Matteo

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
OP has a fundamental misunderstanding of the Apple ecosystem as it relates to iDevices.

OP also seems to believe that Apple should agree with him.

OP needs to look at Android.
[doublepost=1493991424][/doublepost]
Not every iPhone is jailbreakable by this, nor runs a version of the firmware that is jailbreakable.

But I get your point.

Alas, OP doesn't want to jailbreak. It seems OP thinks that Apple should implement his suggestions instead.

Which is funny, because Apple does whatever Apple wants - not what the customer wants.

MatteoV

macrumors member
Original poster
May 5, 2017
Hi, thanks for reply, but:
  1. I don't want to jailbreak my iphone
  2. Can you kindly discuss the fundamental understanding of the Apple ecosystem as it relates to iDevices? I don't know much about it, I'm a new user of iphone, until now I used Nokia Symbian...
  3. I wish to discuss with you about the questions in the first post
  4. I have no interest to compare iphone with any android phone
  5. Do you know a way to post these question directly to Apple?
  6. Has Apple a forum for the features requested by users?
  7. I'd like to know your opinion about the question posted, not to impose to Apple my point of view.
  8. Do you think that an hypothetical future iphone with the posted things implemented will be still be safe, that is a feature that distinguishes him from other smartphones?
I wish only discuss about what I posted in the first post.
I do not want to create emotional mismatches due to a phone...
Thanks
Matteo

Last edited:

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Hi, thanks for reply, but:
  1. I don't want to jailbreak my iphone
  2. Can you kindly discuss the fundamental understanding of the Apple ecosystem as it relates to iDevices? I don't know much about it, I'm a new user of iphone, until now I used Nokia Symbian...
  3. I wish to discuss with you about the questions in the first post
  4. I have no interest to compare iphone with any android phone
  5. Do you know a way to post these question directly to Apple?
  6. Has Apple a forum for the features requested by users?
  7. I'd like to know your opinion about the question posted, not to impose to Apple my point of view.
  8. Do you think that an hypothetical future iphone with the posted things implemented will be still be safe, that is a feature that distinguishes him from other smartphones?
I wish only discuss about what I posted in the first post.
I do not want to create emotional mismatches due to a phone...
Thanks
Matteo
I'm not going to respond point by point, since some of your questions are repeated. That said…

Essentially, the Apple ecosystem exists to do a few things. It promotes Apple's products and services by making the user dependent upon them and upon the developers of third party applications in the app store. It protects the user from malware and unauthorized intrusion by the timely patching of bugs and consistant updates, while not allowing downgrades to unsecure firmware.

The Apple ecosystem makes things simple and easy for the user so they do not have to think about how the device works - because it just works. It also makes it easy for Apple because it's support system only has to deal with users on a limited amount of firmware. Apple usually requires a restore and update before dealing with your problems as well, so this is another aspect of control to keep you within their current firmware range.

How Apple accomplishes all of this is that they do not allow you to downgrade. Apple controls what is allowed in the app store and Apple controls what features are allowed on the device.

The key here is that Apple controls the ecosystem. From time to time, Apple listens to user feedback, but ultimately they determine what, when, where and how.

Apple long ago decided that the user would be confused with a file system and that the user did not need to deal with that. So, the actual filesystem is hidden from you. Because of security apps are limited in the interaction they can have between other apps.

The average Apple customer is the type of person who is not on MacRumors. This customer either does not have the time or capacity to understand the tech involved with the device. So, Apple does all that for them.

I'm sorry. But there are just certain fundamental aspects about Apple that will never change in regard to the iPhone/iPad. Whether Apple can make limited file browsing secure or not is beside the point. Apple does NOT want customers messing around with the filesystem in any way.

And anything that goes counter to how I have explained the Apple ecosystem is anathema to Apple. It will never happen.

Mr_Brightside_@

macrumors 68040
Sep 23, 2005
Toronto
I'll also add the Apple has historically added many features that originated via jailbroken devices/developers, so it might be worth a look (even if you don't actually do it).

Reactions: eyoungren

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
I'll also add the Apple has historically added many features that originated via jailbroken devices/developers, so it might be worth a look (even if you don't actually do it).
Yes, which is a whole other argument. :D

Being jailbroken myself, I often find it hard to swallow some of the stuff Apple adds that are based on JB tweaks. The current form of Quick Reply for messages for instance pales in comparison to BiteSMS.

I will just leave it at that for now…

MatteoV

macrumors member
Original poster
May 5, 2017
I'm not going to respond point by point, since some of your questions are repeated. That said…

Essentially, the Apple ecosystem exists to do a few things. It promotes Apple's products and services by making the user dependent upon them and upon the developers of third party applications in the app store. It protects the user from malware and unauthorized intrusion by the timely patching of bugs and consistant updates, while not allowing downgrades to unsecure firmware.

The Apple ecosystem makes things simple and easy for the user so they do not have to think about how the device works - because it just works. It also makes it easy for Apple because it's support system only has to deal with users on a limited amount of firmware. Apple usually requires a restore and update before dealing with your problems as well, so this is another aspect of control to keep you within their current firmware range.

How Apple accomplishes all of this is that they do not allow you to downgrade. Apple controls what is allowed in the app store and Apple controls what features are allowed on the device.

The key here is that Apple controls the ecosystem. From time to time, Apple listens to user feedback, but ultimately they determine what, when, where and how.

Apple long ago decided that the user would be confused with a file system and that the user did not need to deal with that. So, the actual filesystem is hidden from you. Because of security apps are limited in the interaction they can have between other apps.

The average Apple customer is the type of person who is not on MacRumors. This customer either does not have the time or capacity to understand the tech involved with the device. So, Apple does all that for them.

I'm sorry. But there are just certain fundamental aspects about Apple that will never change in regard to the iPhone/iPad. Whether Apple can make limited file browsing secure or not is beside the point. Apple does NOT want customers messing around with the filesystem in any way.

And anything that goes counter to how I have explained the Apple ecosystem is anathema to Apple. It will never happen.

Thanks very much eyoungren for very clear explanation and Mr_Brightside_@ for the link.
Bye
Matteo

Reactions: bbrks and eyoungren

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
That's very true :D Apple is Apple, they do things their own way and not by customers point of view

@Sunny1990. I think it's fair to say that most phone manufactures do the things they want to do versus what the customer wants. We, the consumer, Can't always determine what's best and a phone manufacture can't meet every specific personal preference that somebody wants in an iPhone or any other cell phone for that matter. That's not possible. Apple might be Apple, but Samsung, LG, Motorola, all do things differently because none of them will offer all the same features. And Why should they? You Can't just put emphasis on Apple.

What about Samsung, they put The fingerprint sensor on the back of the S8, did they keep the customer in mind when they made that determination? Seems rather bias to point at Apple, when other phone manufacturers make changes that others don't approve of either.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
@Sunny1990. I think it's fair to say that most phone manufactures do the things they want to do versus what the customer wants. We, the consumer, Can't always determine what's best and a phone manufacture can't meet every specific personal preference that somebody wants in an iPhone or any other cell phone for that matter. That's not possible. Apple might be Apple, but Samsung, LG, Motorola, all do things differently because none of them will offer all the same features. And Why should they? You Can't just put emphasis on Apple.

What about Samsung, they put The fingerprint sensor on the back of the S8, did they keep the customer in mind when they made that determination? Seems rather bias to point at Apple, when other phone manufacturers make changes that others don't approve of either.
Just to be clear, it was me that put the emphasis on Apple. He was just agreeing with my statements.

In regards to your point though, I can see where you are coming from. But I think while you are right about most of the other manufacturers, Apple's history regarding this is a bit more publicly blatant then the rest.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
In regards to your point though, I can see where you are coming from. But I think while you are right about most of the other manufacturers, Apple's history regarding this is a bit more publicly blatant then the rest.

The reason I chose to reply @Sunny1990 post, is Too many times I see others blaming Apple for changes that they don't appreciate. But I try to look at the broadband spectrum of all the cell phone manufacturers. They all have made changes that we may not appreciate or like one way or the other, it's not just Apple.

Look at LG and Samsung with in the last year remapping the fingerprint sensor to the back of their phones. Yet, Apple is taking scrutiny for a rumor that they may even put the fingerprint sensor on the back of their phone, but there's no validity behind that rumor.

I think others use leverage against Apple because their disgruntled about the deleted 3.5 mm Jack or lack of Mac updates. Whatever rumor comes about that someone does not like about Apple, they like to say things like "Apple doesn't care about the customer" or "They do things there way." In reality, that's not true, cell phone manufactures do things the way they see fit, not just based off what the consumer wants.

Reactions: eyoungren

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
The reason I chose to reply at his post, is Too many times I see others blaming Apple for changes that they don't appreciate. But I try to look at the broadband spectrum of all the cell phone manufacturers. They all have made changes that we may not appreciate or like one way or the other, it's not just Apple.

Look at LG and Samsung with in the last year remapping the fingerprint sensor to the back of their phones. Yet, Apple is taking scrutiny for a rumor that they may even put the fingerprint sensor on the back of their phone, but there's no validity behind that rumor.

I think others use leverage against Apple because their disgruntled about the deleted 3.5 mm Jack or lack of Mac updates. Whatever rumor comes about that someone does not like about Apple, they like to say things like "Apple doesn't care about the customer" or "They do things there way." In reality, that's not true, cell phone manufactures do things the way they see fit, not just based off what the consumer wants.
I hear you. But I think the difference here is how complaints are treated. A lot of the other manufacturers will try to adapt to complaints because it hurts their bottom line. Apple, unless the issue is big enough, won't.

No more floppy drives? Tough.
Spring loaded folders in OS X? Fine, but you have to wait three whole versions.
Public funeral for OS9? Yep!
Appletalk? Dead. Get over it!
Antenna issues? You're holding it wrong!
Scuffgate? You don't need Black anymore! We're giving you Space Gray. It hides what we won't fix better!

So on and so forth. I don't blame Apple (too much). I am stating a fact, not necessarily making an indictment.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I hear you. But I think the difference here is how complaints are treated. A lot of the other manufacturers will try to adapt to complaints because it hurts their bottom line. Apple, unless the issue is big enough, won't.

No more floppy drives? Tough.
Spring loaded folders in OS X? Fine, but you have to wait three whole versions.
Public funeral for OS9? Yep!
Appletalk? Dead. Get over it!
Antenna issues? You're holding it wrong!
Scuffgate? You don't need Black anymore! We're giving you Space Gray. It hides what we won't fix better!

So on and so forth. I don't blame Apple (too much). I am stating a fact, not necessarily making an indictment.

Apple definitely has their fair share of making mistakes. And also making changes others may not approve of that may affect their experiences with software and hardware.

Going back to what you originally stated, Apple takes more scrutiny then any other phone manufacture in my opinion, because of who they are, their legacy and the changes the company has ventured onto in the last 3/4 years. Fact is, Apple is not the same company they were 20 years ago and they've made changes over the last few years that have disappointed many Loyalists.

I just think it's important remember Apple isn't the only electronic manufacture that doesn't make mistakes, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony have all made their fair share of mistakes as well. Singling out Apple on an Apple related forum, it's common. And I would expect to see this type of behavior on here, but I also think it's fair to consider no electronic manufacturer is perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbrks and eyoungren

laudern

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2011
For people who think that the original post is TL/DR

I will summaries

OP wants a bunch of **** no one else wants in ios.

MatteoV

macrumors member
Original poster
May 5, 2017

I will summaries

Hi, sorry, maybe I have upset your contemplative state to the iPhone operating system...It was not my intention...
...and if you don't want something, it does not mean that nobody else wants...Am I right?

Anyway, I will try to be simpler and more direct:
  1. When iPhone is locked, does it download/upload any data in backgroud even if the user has decided to disable "update app in background" in settings?
  2. Do you know a way to delete all multimedia files (video, photos, audio, etc...) of an iPhone app without uninstalling that app?
  3. Do you know a way to allow the user to lock some installed apps or some setting pages of iPhone OS to have more control on a phone that is used by other people?
  4. Does exist a way to copy a text in Safari browser of iPhone and paste the copied text on a text field of a PC (or Mac) linked to iPhone via wifi or bluetooth?
  5. Can Siri recognize only the human common words or can be used to create a list of personal tasks recording a simple sequence of simple words, like numbers or letters? I ask this not to perturb your iPhone point of view, but to understand if there are other ways to interact with Siri without to encounter problems about pronunciation (very simple and practical example: in my phonebook I have some names, If I say to Siri to call a name that I call often in a day, Siri can't understand that name, I could change the name of that person but it is a bit strange, or not?)
To clarify what I think: I do not care anything about ideological battles or philosophy of thinking, I just want to know and understand if something I bought at 300 euros is a good deal, and I understand it by asking practical questions about the functioning of the phone. Initially I thought that in this forum Apple could answer ( a section af Apple, in charge of doing market analysis and interacting with consumers), but I read that there is another way, https://www.apple.com/feedback/ (maybe)...

So, Very simply: can you answer to my questions above or no to help me?
Thanks
Regards
Matteo

PS: I've bought an Iphone due to its ios security level and material quality...

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011

I will summaries

Not true.

OP simply wants things Apple does not offer.

Don't blame OP for things Apple refuses to offer.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Hi, sorry, maybe I have upset your contemplative state to the iPhone operating system...It was not my intention...
...and if you don't want something, it does not mean that nobody else wants...Am I right?

Anyway, I will try to be simpler and more direct:
  1. When iPhone is locked, does it download/upload any data in backgroud even if the user has decided to disable "update app in background" in settings?
  2. Do you know a way to delete all multimedia files (video, photos, audio, etc...) of an iPhone app without uninstalling that app?
  3. Do you know a way to allow the user to lock some installed apps or some setting pages of iPhone OS to have more control on a phone that is used by other people?
  4. Does exist a way to copy a text in Safari browser of iPhone and paste the copied text on a text field of a PC (or Mac) linked to iPhone via wifi or bluetooth?
  5. Can Siri recognize only the human common words or can be used to create a list of personal tasks recording a simple sequence of simple words, like numbers or letters? I ask this not to perturb your iPhone point of view, but to understand if there are other ways to interact with Siri without to encounter problems about pronunciation (very simple and practical example: in my phonebook I have some names, If I say to Siri to call a name that I call often in a day, Siri can't understand that name, I could change the name of that person but it is a bit strange, or not?)
To clarify what I think: I do not care anything about ideological battles or philosophy of thinking, I just want to know and understand if something I bought at 300 euros is a good deal, and I understand it by asking practical questions about the functioning of the phone. Initially I thought that in this forum Apple could answer ( a section af Apple, in charge of doing market analysis and interacting with consumers), but I read that there is another way, https://www.apple.com/feedback/ (maybe)...

So, Very simply: can you answer to my questions above or no to help me?
Thanks
Regards
Matteo

PS: I've bought an Iphone due to its ios security level and material quality...

1. settings/cellular/cellular data off. That will make it impossible to use any carrier data while phone is locked.
2. That belongs in the part that no one really cares about. I dont have any apps that save multimedia files that I cannot delete. Maybe find a better app.
3. That is a good option to have. Wish I could lock with a passcode or require my touch id when trying to access certain apps like my pictures section or my email. Currently not available on stock iOS.
4. Copy text on your phone and paste it on the computer? Another one for the no one really cares for. You can use your mouse on your computer to copy and paste text instead of dragging your finger on your tiny phone screen. Or paste that text to an email and send it to your computer.
5. Yes I believe siri can learn the way you pronounce things. I think there was a setting where you could enter different contact names and how they are pronounced. Not 100% sure how though since I dont talk to siri much. Just a few times here and there. She has an attitude problem :D

MatteoV

macrumors member
Original poster
May 5, 2017
1. settings/cellular/cellular data off. That will make it impossible to use any carrier data while phone is locked.
2. That belongs in the part that no one really cares about. I dont have any apps that save multimedia files that I cannot delete. Maybe find a better app.
3. That is a good option to have. Wish I could lock with a passcode or require my touch id when trying to access certain apps like my pictures section or my email. Currently not available on stock iOS.
4. Copy text on your phone and paste it on the computer? Another one for the no one really cares for. You can use your mouse on your computer to copy and paste text instead of dragging your finger on your tiny phone screen. Or paste that text to an email and send it to your computer.
5. Yes I believe siri can learn the way you pronounce things. I think there was a setting where you could enter different contact names and how they are pronounced. Not 100% sure how though since I dont talk to siri much. Just a few times here and there. She has an attitude problem :D

Hello Applejuiced, thanks for your reply, much appreciated. My opinion:
  1. No better/shorter keys shortcut than settings/cellular/cellular data off? And leaving ON the cellular data, does iPhone use internet silently when user sets to OFF the automatic app update in background setting? Have you experience about this?
  2. You are right, I can delete multimedia files in any iPhone app but one by one, not all with one single command...for example Whatsapp or Facebook (sorry if you use other apps)...I can't see a "Delete all data" for these apps...Is this a request for iOS or for app developers/programmers?
  3. Ok. I'm waiting for a very basic feature like this...For user with children at home it is a very basic request...
  4. But if I use Computer and phone in the same time, sometimes I need to share text data between these two devices, for examples for copying some text content of a web page showed on computer and pasting it on clipboard of iphone memory to use the content on phone for some tasks (saving the content on dropbox, send a mail, all tasks that I perform via iphone and not via computer)...I use computer also for work and iphone also for share the work with other people using social apps like Telegram, Whatsapp, etc...
  5. Ok, I'm waiting for a programmable voice database provided by Apple in a future iOS version that allow user to register any sound with his voice (also non-sense sounds, but with his unique tone of voice) and to associate to these sounds some sequences of iOS allowed operations like calling a person in speakerphone or start to register a video for 10 minutes. Very simple example: when driving, instead to say Siri : "Hey Siri, call Mr. Rtuilkiopbnm in speakerphone" user could say "Hey Siri, two seven" if the sound "two seven" is associated to the following operations:
    1. call phone number of Mr. Rtuilkiopbnm;
    2. put phone in speakerphone.
Kindly can you discuss further these points?
Thanks for your time...
Regards
Matteo

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.
Hello Applejuiced, thanks for your reply, much appreciated. My opinion:
  1. No better/shorter keys shortcut than settings/cellular/cellular data off? And leaving ON the cellular data, does iPhone use internet silently when user sets to OFF the automatic app update in background setting? Have you experience about this?
  2. You are right, I can delete multimedia files in any iPhone app but one by one, not all with one single command...for example Whatsapp or Facebook (sorry if you use other apps)...I can't see a "Delete all data" for these apps...Is this a request for iOS or for app developers/programmers?
  3. Ok. I'm waiting for a very basic feature like this...For user with children at home it is a very basic request...
  4. But if I use Computer and phone in the same time, sometimes I need to share text data between these two devices, for examples for copying some text content of a web page showed on computer and pasting it on clipboard of iphone memory to use the content on phone for some tasks (saving the content on dropbox, send a mail, all tasks that I perform via iphone and not via computer)...I use computer also for work and iphone also for share the work with other people using social apps like Telegram, Whatsapp, etc...
  5. Ok, I'm waiting for a programmable voice database provided by Apple in a future iOS version that allow user to register any sound with his voice (also non-sense sounds, but with his unique tone of voice) and to associate to these sounds some sequences of iOS allowed operations like calling a person in speakerphone or start to register a video for 10 minutes. Very simple example: when driving, instead to say Siri : "Hey Siri, call Mr. Rtuilkiopbnm in speakerphone" user could say "Hey Siri, two seven" if the sound "two seven" is associated to the following operations:
    1. call phone number of Mr. Rtuilkiopbnm;
    2. put phone in speakerphone.
Kindly can you discuss further these points?
Thanks for your time...
Regards
Matteo

1. I never turn data off and never really had problems with it using data on its own for app updates. I have that automatic app update feature turned off. Also every single mb is accounted for in the settings/cellular section. Just make sure you reset the stats every 1st day when you're billing cycle renews so you know how much you used so far and what app used how much.
2. I dont use whatsapp, I do use facebook and I dont need to delete anything. It doesnt save anything on my iphone unless I choose to save a picture. Then yes you will have to select and delete the ones you want. I dont think it has a delete all feature.
3. Its a good option to have to add an extra layer of security in certain apps.
4. Again I never had a need to copy text from phone and past it on the computer.
5. I hope they enable such feature because certain words and names have different pronunciations.

MatteoV

macrumors member
Original poster
May 5, 2017
1. I never turn data off and never really had problems with it using data on its own for app updates. I have that automatic app update feature turned off. Also every single mb is accounted for in the settings/cellular section. Just make sure you reset the stats every 1st day when you're billing cycle renews so you know how much you used so far and what app used how much.
2. I dont use whatsapp, I do use facebook and I dont need to delete anything. It doesnt save anything on my iphone unless I choose to save a picture. Then yes you will have to select and delete the ones you want. I dont think it has a delete all feature.
3. Its a good option to have to add an extra layer of security in certain apps.
4. Again I never had a need to copy text from phone and past it on the computer.
5. I hope they enable such feature because certain words and names have different pronunciations.

Ok thanks for the hint in first question and for your opinion about other questions.
Bye
Regards
Matteo

Reactions: Applejuiced
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.