Some Questions That I Would Like Answered...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheSpaz, Sep 28, 2007.

1. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

1. Why does the iPod touch take so long to transfer data?
    2. How come we can delete video directly from the iPod but, not music?
    3. Why can't we manually add/remove photos... it's kind of a pain to set up photo albums and have them sync up. (I use my Mac at work sometimes and if I wanna put a photo on my iPod, I can't unless I delete all the photos and upload the new ones)
    4. Where are the lyrics??
    5. Why do we have to buy all new cables just to connect it to a TV? They could have given us the composite video in the headphone port too.
    6. It would be nice to be able to sync playlists that are on the iPod back to the computer when on manual sync mode.
    7. I wish the hold/sleep button was a slide button like the 5G iPods... I keep accidentally hitting the darn thing when I don't want to.

2. bns1201 macrumors member

1.Flash takes a whiiiiiiiiile
    2. ?
    3. It wouldnt be iTunes without horrible syncing
    4. safari:p
    5. is this really a question.....look up the words greed and profit and u'll understand young padawan
    6. yes it would.....but refer to question 3
    7. i cant deal with it.....remember its the touch.....not the sliding parts ipod.....its the new age buddy :)

3. Genghis Khan macrumors 65816

Genghis Khan

1) does it?...either it's your first time, or blame USB (i thought the point of flash was that it was fast)
    2) i don't see the point of either of these functions personnaly...if you're ever in a situation where you'll need to delete stuff, you'll be near your mac anyway
    3) see 2)
    4) wtf man...r u serious...what CD's/iTunes purchases include lyrics
    5) because they have to change them at some time...why not with the biggest revamp the iPod's ever had?
    6) i guess it would...but if you need that to live, tough luck
    7) i do to..the slide hold button was classic