Some small improvements I'd like to see...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by slick316, Nov 6, 2008.

1. slick316 macrumors 6502

I know people like to mention the bigger things they want the iPhone to do, like video recording.

But I feel that there are other things that can be done to enhance what's already there.

I like how the Calendar app icon shows the current day and date, why can't it be the same for the Weather app icon? Show the current temperature for the first widget, instead of 73 all the time (would be even cooler if the icon changed as well, to reflect the weather like rain and snow, etc.)

And how about a MobileMe upgrade. It sucks how you can't save attachments from emails. What about making it so that certain types of attachments (.doc, .pdf, .xml, etc) can be saved directly to MobileMe disk. And on that same note, how about allowing us to attach files from MobileMe. I keep frequently used documents in my MobileMe disk, just in case I need them and I am not near my computer. Being able to access, view, and email files straight from the online disk using my iPhone, that would be sweet.

I don't know, just thinking too much I guess, but I would like to see these things. Anyone agree/disagree?

2. hazza.jockel macrumors 6502

I was just thinking this the other day. I would really like to see the time app move with the time

3. andreab35 macrumors 6502a

andreab35

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

I was just thinking about this myself also! This would be really neat if the weather app can do this sometime in the future. :)