Some thoughts

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by heyyzuz, May 17, 2015.

1. heyyzuz macrumors member

So I've seen people on here saying that Apple has not shipped in five days. I recall Apple shipping out a lot of 38 mm sgs watches up until Friday, then it just stopped. I think it has been rather two days since they seem to have stopped shipping COMPLETELY. I am not sure about the whole process, but does Apple normally not do charges on the weekend? That can be a possible reason as to why we have gotten no shippments.

2. Neutral Milk macrumors regular

Neutral Milk

Not sure why this is a whole new thread with a vague and misleading title.. (Misleading because it's a single thought not plural thoughts)

Two and three weekends ago there were lots of charges and order status changes on Saturday and Sunday.

So your thought is wrong. You could have discovered this by either looking back at old posts or simply posting this same thought in one of the other 100 threads discussing product movement.

Thanks though.

3. heyyzuz thread starter macrumors member

Damn way to put me on blast

4. Neutral Milk macrumors regular

Neutral Milk

I'm annoyed and frustrated like everyone else that it's taking this damn long. I don't mind the speculation, I actually enjoy reading speculation, but I decided to be a jerk to make myself feel better. Didn't work.

5. whatos macrumors 6502a

The title of the thread is perfectly in line with many other threads that are also a bit vague yet are never critiqued. The Mods seem to prefer a relaxed approach to thread titles. Nothing wrong with that.