Somebody facetime me!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ruk110, Jul 22, 2010.

  1. ruk110 macrumors regular

    ruk110

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2010
    Location:
    England
    #1
    somebody facetime me please!i wanna see what all this fuss is about!
     
  2. koilvr macrumors 6502

    koilvr

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2010
    Location:
    Knoxville, TN
  3. ruk110 thread starter macrumors regular

    ruk110

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2010
    Location:
    England
  4. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

    STEVESKI07

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2009
    Location:
    Washington, DC
    #4
    Less then 1% chance it's a hot girl, 39% chance it's a kid under the age of 16, 60% chance its a pedo.
     
  5. Vinnie Madrox macrumors 6502

    Vinnie Madrox

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2009
    Location:
    HowELL, NJ
    #5
    i just face time'd your mom


    sorry, i had to LoL
     
  6. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

    bowlerman625

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Location:
    Chicago, IL area
    #6
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

    Call 1800facetime to do a demo with an apple person
     
  7. maturola macrumors 68040

    maturola

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2007
    Location:
    Atlanta, GA
    #7
    I think that 1% is really high LOL.... I would take my chances if I would believe on that 1% LOL....:D

    I think it is more on the 0.1% range.
     
  8. frunkis54 macrumors 65816

    frunkis54

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2009
    #8
    its actually 1888facetime and the # no longer works.
     
  9. ruk110 thread starter macrumors regular

    ruk110

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2010
    Location:
    England
    #9
    okay thanks for all the abusive messages i got from the losers :( and for the others that spoke about the facetime number,thanks
     
  10. Mad Mac Maniac macrumors 601

    Mad Mac Maniac

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2007
    Location:
    A little bit of here and a little bit of there.
    #10
    1888facetime has been down for over a week.
     
  11. SAD*FACED*CLOWN macrumors 65816

    SAD*FACED*CLOWN

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2010
    Location:
    Houston, TX
    #11
    post your phone number...I'll make sure you get a call:cool:
     
  12. rotobadger macrumors 65816

    rotobadger

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2007
  13. mrblack927 macrumors 6502a

    mrblack927

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2008
  14. xtend macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2009
    #14
    +1 this thread gives me the creeps... :D
     
  15. Megalobyte macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2007
    Location:
    Florida
    #15
    Hi, my name is Chris Hanson, and I'll FaceTime with you.
     
  16. Makaveliarts macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    #16
    I want to try facetime too. Pm me if your not going to be a pervert.
     
  17. Megalobyte macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2007
    Location:
    Florida
    #17
    Crap! Oh well...
     
  18. xenuprime macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2008
    #18
    I think 60% for pedo is a little low.

    Sounds like a percentage Steve Jobs would come up with:

    Steve: only 60% of facetime users that called Applecare were pedos.
     
  19. Mike84 macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2010
    #19


    Ha ha brilliant!
     

Share This Page