Somebody needs to make a vid showing no signal issues....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Pez555, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Pez555 macrumors 68000

Pez555

Ok so i have been reading on here some people not having any issues with signal when held in the way it has been stated to affect signal.

PROVE IT.

somebody needs to make a vid, upload it to youtube or whatever showing that there are no signal issues with their phone when held in the manner that it is supposed to be affected by.

apologies if there already are vids im at work so cant view youtube!

2. Nikos macrumors 68000

Nikos

3. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

You're pretty new here so you may not be acquainted with all of the wonderful features we have here on MacRumors, including our FRONT PAGE where all the rumors are. As a matter of fact, on the front page we have a story with video examples of a phone with, and without the problem.

Here's the link: http://www.macrumors.com/2010/06/23/iphone-4-signal-declines-while-being-held-an-old-issue/

Just in case you have not become acquainted with our SEARCH feature.

4. Pez555 thread starter macrumors 68000

Pez555

alright chill out.

search functions in forums are generally useless anyway.

im talking about people in this forum who are claiming no signal issues to make videos proving it. the more people who show it is not an issue with their phones, the lesser the problem it is for Apple.

5. kAoTiX macrumors 6502

kAoTiX

I know this has been said before but people usually post on a forum when they have a problem. You don't tend to see many posts saying 'received my iphone today and no problems to report'

The majority of posts are going to be problems and people seeking help.
    Also, I think some 600,000 iPhones were pre-ordered yet I don't see 600,000 threads or posts regarding the issue.

I for one haven't really seen any issues with the signal on either cellular or WiFi alike. I don't really have to prove it, it's not like I'm trying to prove you wrong and if I am making it up what would I be gaining? lol

6. aibo82 macrumors 6502

People without problems are closer to a transmitter maybe ?

yet the iphone is still flawed they just dont know it!

7. mabaker macrumors 65816

mabaker

8. Dakk macrumors newbie

I've tried it in many locations, both high and low signal. Mine won't do it. Sorry man!

9. GaresTaylan macrumors 6502a

Fail.

10. TroyBoy30 macrumors 68000

TroyBoy30

same here. I can get it to lose 1 bar in weak signals areas but that's it

11. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

If this problem appeared on an Android phone, Apple fan boys would be all over it. Or for that matter if any other brand of smartphone had this defect, it would be called a failure.

As an Apple customer (not a fan boy) I find this unacceptable. I really enjoy my Apple products, including my new 2010 MacBook Pro Core i7. But I'm very irritated to experience this problem with my iPhone 4.

Steve Jobs has created this walled garden of power & control over his followers, and they follow like lemmings. Why they stop thinking for themselves & blindly worship him is quite amusing.

12. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

+1

Well said!