Somehow I've ordered 5 iPhones!?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RPrice, Sep 9, 2016.

1. RPrice macrumors newbie

So I woke up early like the rest of you and frantically tried to order the plus. Of course the server went down and I couldn't get through. On Several attempts I made it as far as trying to use Apple Pay to finalize the order but it would kick out an error saying payment wasn't processed and I would have to start over. Finally it went through and I went to sleep. I wake up this morning to several order confirmations.

After checking the Apple Store I do have 5 phones on order. Eek!
    So my question is, since my delivery date is October 4 I want to wait to see which one ships first and cancel the rest.
    Will I get burned and end up getting charged for 5 phones before I get a chance to cancel? Anyone else have problems like this?

2. noobinator macrumors 601

They could all ship at once or Apple could cancel them all at once since you are only allowed 2. I'd call and have all canceled but the earliest.

3. zea mays, Sep 9, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016

zea mays macrumors 6502

zea mays

Interesting! I know that there's been a 2 iPhone limit in the past. I also know that I was unable to check out on Apple with 2 iPhones on the same line in my cart. So, I went looking for the official limit on Apple's site. So far, this is the only thing I've found (in the fine print here):
    Edit 1: HAHA! Editing to add to my silliness - It's right on top of the iPhone 7 splash page. Says limit 2 iPhone 7 and 2 iPhone 7+ per customer.

Edit 2: Okay - somehow when I googled it, it brought me to the Apple Singapore page. Which clearly shows a restriction. The same restriction isn't noted in the Apple US page or the Apple UK page.

4. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

They likely will cancel all of them and you will have to submit another order.

5. janeauburn macrumors 6502a

janeauburn

Keep all five and have an iPhone orgy in the bathtub when they arrive.

6. Spink10 Suspended

Spink10

7. RPrice thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes they are all iPhone 7 plus

8. Spink10 Suspended

Spink10

Same color and storage? If so definitely cancel the ones that were ordered last.