Someone broke into my car and stole my iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by marksman, Jan 26, 2010.

1. marksman macrumors 603

marksman

I left my iPad laying on my seat because I was late in going to see the registrar to pay for school or I was not going to be able to enroll for the semester.

When I came back someone had smashed out my window and stole my iPad.

What should I do?

=============

How long before we see this complaint?

Also what will be the mystery disease of the tablet where people fanatically imagine some kind of wild ailment like yellowing screens, micro-fissure cracks or whatever else they can come up within the first hours of getting an iPad?

2. lee.anderson macrumors regular

lee.anderson

I can see that happening in the future.

After the tablets announced, I can guaranty people will find something to complain about. There will probably be a "iPad is a disappointment" thread, even if the device can levitate :D

3. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

I foresee many, "I dropped my iPad and the screen is cracked, will AppleCare cover it?"

4. Etnies419 macrumors 6502

"So I brought my iPad to this totally awesome party at my college last night. I wanted to study a bit while I was there, and show it off as well. So I jumped in the pool, and put it at the edge of the pool so no one could steal it, since I was right there. Well, someone walked by and kicked it in. I was totally smashed, so I didn't realize until 5 minutes after it happened. I took it out and dried it off with a towel, but it doesn't work anymore... Can I replace it at the Apple Store?"
    :D

5. marksman thread starter macrumors 603

marksman

And why does apple have to have water sensors in the thing. I never got it wet! Probably was just the dew point.

6. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

I purchased this iPad online from China... it looks like the iPad but the OS is slow and takes seconds to respond to my touches. Are all iPads like this?

7. DavidG328 macrumors regular

Mine got jacked too brah, it sucks is there any way to locate it via GPS or MobileMe?