Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marksman

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
I left my iPad laying on my seat because I was late in going to see the registrar to pay for school or I was not going to be able to enroll for the semester.

When I came back someone had smashed out my window and stole my iPad.

What should I do?

=============

How long before we see this complaint?

Also what will be the mystery disease of the tablet where people fanatically imagine some kind of wild ailment like yellowing screens, micro-fissure cracks or whatever else they can come up within the first hours of getting an iPad?

lee.anderson

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2006
UK
I can see that happening in the future.

After the tablets announced, I can guaranty people will find something to complain about. There will probably be a "iPad is a disappointment" thread, even if the device can levitate :D

Etnies419

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2008
"So I brought my iPad to this totally awesome party at my college last night. I wanted to study a bit while I was there, and show it off as well. So I jumped in the pool, and put it at the edge of the pool so no one could steal it, since I was right there. Well, someone walked by and kicked it in. I was totally smashed, so I didn't realize until 5 minutes after it happened. I took it out and dried it off with a towel, but it doesn't work anymore... Can I replace it at the Apple Store?"
:D

marksman

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
And why does apple have to have water sensors in the thing. I never got it wet! Probably was just the dew point.

CylonGlitch

macrumors 68030
Jul 7, 2009
Nashville
I purchased this iPad online from China... it looks like the iPad but the OS is slow and takes seconds to respond to my touches. Are all iPads like this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.