Someone please help asap!!!!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by karboN.6, Oct 21, 2014.

1. karboN.6 macrumors regular

I was changing my RAM and I saw this was sticking up. I assumed I must have knocked it out and I don't know what it does? Can someone please tell me how this thing goes or how to get it back in the slot!?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Guv macrumors newbie

The Guv

3. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

4. The Guv macrumors newbie

The Guv

lol :D

5. karboN.6 thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you so much!!!!! I ********* love this website so much!!! I appreciate your response and I got it to go mostly back in all the way and i checked the backlight on my keyboard and it is working fine so I assume it's all good.

----------

Thank you so much for your timely response! Idk what i would do without Mac rumors! My computer is running so fast already with just a ram upgrade I can't imagine the SSD!

6. miguueeel macrumors member

Same thing happened to me but I haven't fixed it! Thanks for showing where it is. Il do it tomorrow when I replace my HD wish me luck.

7. karboN.6, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2014

karboN.6 thread starter macrumors regular

Was there any effect on your backlight for your keyboard? And goodluck I might be doing my today or tomorrow

8. miguueeel macrumors member

Yeah my keyboard doesn't light but but works fine, that's why I haven't fixed it. It wasent such a big deal. And thank you.

9. Gav Mack macrumors 68020

Gav Mack

A plastic toothpick, the ones that have the floss hoop on the other end that you can bend slightly at the sharp point is a great little tool for flipping those cables you forgot to when you screwed down the logic board when you're lacking the right tools. Snip the sharp pointy end off with scissors for a flat edge on the end but not too far down the stem!