Someone please help lock screen problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by revofev, Jan 25, 2012.

1. revofev macrumors newbie

I want this specific lock screen. [​IMG]

But I can't seem to find it I downloaded lockms but it's not centered the way this one is and it has a completely different background. I also downloaded typophone and it's stretched across the screen. I've been reading through this forum all day and even tried ssh some of other peoples uploaded lock screens and it doesn't work. Can someone please tell me how I can get this exact lock screen?

2. ThHeartlessHero, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012

ThHeartlessHero macrumors member

You didn't post the picture right, but I got it and showing it below. However, I do not know the theme, sorry. Hopefully someone will notice and be able to help you. I'm looking for a minimalistic slider for 5.0.1 myself.

EDIT
    And of course, now the linking worked (or you edited :)) Anyways, good luck on finding it. Really wish there was a repository of themes online that were searchable by terms, OS compatibility, previews, etc.

EDIT2
    Is this the one you want? Typophone 4 (Saw via KeroLu in another thread)

[​IMG]

3. revofev thread starter macrumors newbie

No I have typophone 4 it doesn't show on my screen that way. And also I don't have the same slider and "unlock" showing as the picture I posted. I just wanted a simple black background, exactly the same as the pic in my first post. I've been searching google, and different forums. Right now I installed the slanted lock, as close as I can get. Thanks for replying