Someone start a Facebook Fan Page for AT&T tethering

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MattWylde, Apr 19, 2010.

1. MattWylde macrumors regular

I'm sure many of you are as upset about the lack of tethering from AT&T on the iPhone 3GS. They enabled MMS a few days late, and here we are sitting 10 months later and cannot use a feature that was promised to us, and was used as a selling point for the iPhone.

AT&T needs to halt their silence on why this hasn't been enabled. Will someone here please start up a Facebook Fan Page for AT&T to enable tethering? I'd for sure become a fan of that page, as I'm sure many many others would as well. Our voices are small, but at least the internet gives us a chance to put our voices together. I'm not very Facebook savvy, which is why I'm asking for someone else to start the fan page.

Let's start some movement on this!

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I'm kind of happy with the silence. I tether and AT&T doesn't seem to care, since it doesn't have the service anyway. Once they do, however, they might care, since they're going to want their $30 or whatever they end up gouging charging.

3. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Whoever starts that fan page, can you please update my Twitter account when you're done?

Thanks, I'm glad you're being so helpful today!

4. MattWylde thread starter macrumors regular

Your post was even less helpful.

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I'd advise you to edit your post b4 it's too late.

Deleted the offending word for you.

6. darngooddesign macrumors G3

Yet it was more helpful than a FB fan page will be.

7. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

You're looking for friendly people who have extra time to do other people's work for them. I just figured that once you were done with them I could have them. After all, they're pretty friendly so I suspect they won't mind.

Anyway, I clearly said I wanted them after they made your page so it really shouldn't affect you one way or the other.

8. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

WHy don't you create the Facebook page yourself. Then I can not join it.