Someone take a picture of their Macbook Pro.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iamth3g, Jun 11, 2007.

1. iamth3g macrumors newbie

If you have a 15" Macbook Pro with a Glossy Screen, would you be kindly enough to take pictures of it? I'd be nice if you could take it from different angles, and include some reflections from the screen. Also, please take a picture with the screen on, and preferably on one picture showing the 15" Macbook Pro with the screen on with a black wallpaper/background.

I am asking you to do this, because I plan to buy a Macbook Pro very soon, and I just want to see what it looks like in a real world environment. I am a college student who love to do film editing on the go, so I really want to see what it looks like.

Thanks a million. :apple:

2. nukiduz macrumors 6502

nukiduz

you can try in this thread. there are lots of mbp pics and surely you'll find what you're looking for.

3. c-Row macrumors 65816

c-Row

Isn't there a retail store somewhere in your area that sells them? Might be a much better experience than judging from pictures.

Mine isn't glossy, so I can't provide any pics. :eek:

4. iamth3g thread starter macrumors newbie

LOL. I know this is going to sound really really funny...I currently live in Maui. Soooo...the nearest store is in Honolulu. For many who DON'T KNOW where maui is...it is in Hawaii.

5. 4np macrumors 6502a

4np

I did know :) The great surfspot :p

6. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

A photo will exagerate the reflections immensely and you will not got a true representation of the effects.

I was worried about the reflection on my MB before I ordered it but although it is highly relflective you dont even notice it when you are using the screen. Trust me it will be fine. :) Im beginning to prefer glossy over matt now. Its so much easier to clean too.

7. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

It would be really hard to judge the screen by looking at pictures. walking around Maui you should be able to spot people with the MBPs and you can ask. At first yes it will annoy then=m, but then they will realize your asking a good Mac question and then they will not be able to shut up.

and worst comes to worst at least the Apple store is on the same string of islands:D

8. hawaiian macrumors member

hawaiian

Haha, Maui has lots of surf spots. As do the rest of the islands. I'm actually planning on picking up my 17" as soon as I get back. Any negatives on the side of high resolution?

9. weg macrumors 6502a

weg

You should add that Honolulu is on a different island :D

10. travistaylor macrumors regular

I should be getting my new MBP today. It is the mtte screen, but I will be taking lots of pictures to put on Flickr. Be on the look out for my post later today!

11. c-Row macrumors 65816

c-Row

Sooooo, maybe you could post some pictures of the local Maui girls, even from different angles. :cool: