Someone tell me what this means

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by KentuckyHouse, Nov 21, 2010.

1. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

I noticed I had an upgrade to "Typophone Weather" in my changes list in Cydia. I tapped the upgrade button, confirmed it, and it popped up the black screen showing it doing it's normal thing.

The blue progress bar at the bottom filled up, the white text started appearing (like usual), then it stops and I get this message:

[​IMG]

Can someone advise me on what it means and how I overcome it?

I ssh'd into the phone trying to find the /var/cache/apt/archives/com....etc, but I don't see that particular file (the part after /archives/...)

Any help is appreciated. I'd like to use this lockscreen again since you can now use your own wallpaper...lol.

Thanks!

2. truncj macrumors member

Well, there's a conflict between the two packages. I would recommend removing "com.neoziro.inzosb" which seems to be an SBSettings theme. Then reinstall typophoneweather. Technically this issue shouldn't occur because of .DS_store, seems likes its most likely happening because of how the files were packaged (some mistake made when modmyi packaged the file)

3. KentuckyHouse thread starter macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

That was it, truncj. I removed that package in Cydia and Typophone Weather installed without a hitch.

Thanks for the help!