I thought I had sold my MBA on ebay, until I looked at the "Niger St., Nigeria" shipping address. I immediately decided absolutely not on shipping the item there since it's surely a scam and even if it's not, I'm not going to feel good about it, PayPal or not. So here's what I've done: --Deleted the completed auction --Sent the buyer a message saying too bad, I am not going to ship/sell it to anyone in Nigeria --Relisted the auction as a "second chance" auction, where it goes up for 24 hours as a buy it now auction at the next highest bid, and sends the next highest bidder a message saying it is still available --Opened a case with ebay to cancel the transaction, but all this apparently was was another place to send the buyer a message, albeit through the appropriate channels of opening a case (though it doesn't say they are investigating him) Is there anything else I need/should/have to do? Am I OK and is it within my rights to cancel the transaction and relist the item? This is my first time selling on ebay, and I'm pretty pissed I waited five days for this result. Not happy at all.