Someone who pulled the trigger early, but whose Macbook Pro hasnt arrived yet...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iMack007, Feb 26, 2008.

  1. iMack007 macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2006
    #1
    Is there a chance that I may receive an updated MBP tomorrow, or should I go the plan b route of shipping it back, refund, re-purchasing?

    I would presume that that little delay in manufacturing, they would have been making the updated ones, but I dunno.

    And btw, it shipped last saturday.
     
  2. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2006
    #2
    I'm pretty sure that you'll receive the new updated macbook pro.
     
  3. aviationwiz macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2005
    #3
    I'd recommend going the safe route and refusing delivery of that order, and simply going ahead and making a purchase for a new MBP.
     
  4. puke macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2007
    Location:
    Sweden
    #4
    How about call and ask them which laptop they sent? :)
     
  5. iMack007 thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2006
    #5
    So I did...and they said more likely then not that is was the last model, and sent me a Fed Ex label. But since I just have the label, i'll just open the box and see on the Macbook box itself if its the updated one, if not, i'll definately send it back today.
     
  6. iMack007 thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2006
    #6
    Ok..so yesterday I got, but it had a Tiger picture on the box. Dead give away. Its on its way back to cali...now to wait till next week. :(
     

Share This Page