Something ate my "cell lines" !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by raz06759, Mar 7, 2012.

1. raz06759 macrumors newbie

Hello peoples, I may NOT be posting this in the right place, so please excuse this Ole AARP-Phart. When I try printing a Numbers spreadsheet I do NOT get the cell blocks printed !!!!!! I get the print material, but NOT the cell lines !!!!! I have a Mac OS x, Ver 10.4.11 (Tiger, I believe) coupled with a Lexmark, Model X6570........ Older pieces of equipment, I know !!!!!! It's something my fat little fingers did (probably) and I can't figure it out....... PLEASE HELP !!!!!!

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

I can't speak for Numbers, since I use MS Excel, but in Excel, you can opt to print or not print gridlines by going to File > Page Setup > Sheet where there is a checkbox for Gridlines. I'm sure there's something equivalent in Numbers. Have you tried using the Numbers help feature?

3. simsaladimbamba

Are the cell lines set to be transparent or did you assign colours to the borders?

4. raz06759 thread starter macrumors newbie

Something ate my "grid lines" !!!!!

Hey GGJ, I'll try to find the Numbers equivalent for the MS hardware...... I guess what I am looking for is the place to set and/or change the grid lines. I did NOT know there was a place where they can be changed !!!!!

Hey SimSal, to my knowledge I have not set them to transparent (didn't know you could) and don't think I changed the color...... But then, who knows what these crazy fingers can do !!!!!

I'll keep ponding away and see what happens. Thanks for your responses.