Something I noticed in the Queue at CPW

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sparkyms, Nov 9, 2007.

1. sparkyms macrumors 65816

Well, even though I was about 4th in the queue, with their systems down it gave me time to play...

Their display models were 4GB ones. So apple are obviously offloading some old stock as demo models. Not that anyone cares. just thought I'd like to share :)

2. spinstorm macrumors 68000

You know they were giving out "hand warmers" and sandwiches and water for free in the CPW in Brighton Churchill Square.

Quite why anyone needs a hand warmer INSIDE the shopping centre is another thing but it was wierd specially considering the queue was only INSIDE the shop by the time I got there at about 6.15!

Meanwhile in the O2 shop dowstairs from CPW there were no freebies BUT there were two really hot blonde girls standing by the door which conpensated a bit! (by the way I am young enough to date them just in case anyone is wondering!)

3. Lordillingworth macrumors regular

yeah the o2 shop in town was using 4gig models to demo! i noticed that and thought of a topic here! lol!

4. Phatzer macrumors regular

Phatzer

The O2 shop in Queensgate, Peterborough were giving out bottles of water and chocolate muffins to customers, although I was too excited to get home to take one!

5. spinstorm macrumors 68000

I would have had a muffin but the sandwiches didn't really tempt me!

I actually bought an iPhone from O2 I was just looking for cases and they were constantly offering me food and drinks!

I would have thought they would avoid me with my O2 bag!

I asked O2 how many iPhones they had and they told me 140 here in Brighton...

I think they prob sold around 40-50 tonight so I would think they would last the weekend - I don't expect much sales tomorrow from general people browsing...

6. pavvento macrumors 6502

that's sweet that they gave you stuff, I had to bring my own chips and beer to the ATT store!!