Something interesting...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Brisby, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Brisby macrumors newbie

I figured I would post this here because this is where I believe most of the readers are in these forums nowadays.

After watching the WWDC '10 event again and watching Steve present the new iPhone, something hit me. Steve looks more and more like a cartoon character the more I study his movements. Which leads me to believe that the old "Fat Steve" died and this new Steve is a creation of Pixar. Just one step closer to full-on real-time life like graphics and world domination.

Just a thought and hopefully lighten the mood in these forums...

2. Salacion macrumors 6502a

I wouldn't take it upon yourself to lighten the mood.

3. iUser4Lyfe macrumors 6502

Gotta admit, I chuckled a bit at the thought.

4. Denbowski Guest

I always thought he would end up like Krang from TMNT. He will never die, cause look what happened when someone else tried to run Apple.

5. fsck-y dingo macrumors 65816

fsck-y dingo

LOL!

I wonder if he has laser beam eyes and can crawl up walls? Maybe he can become invisible and.....uh oh [whisper]he's watching us[/whisper]. :eek:

6. Brisby thread starter macrumors newbie

If they wheel out a giant iPhone at the next WWDC and Steve is offically an app, I'm calling it quits with Apple.

7. Slip Jigs macrumors 6502a

Maybe they've even captured his life force digitally, and it's driving his avatar.

8. Denbowski Guest

It will require lots of WiFi bandwidth...actually stealling it from open networks across the country, making the world's browsers unable to load any pages at all.

9. Brisby thread starter macrumors newbie

"All your base are belong to us" is said and everyone instantly is wearing a black turtle neck, jeans, and New Balance sneakers.

10. ddoolin macrumors regular

ddoolin

And decides to convert to Buddhism. :p

11. Brisby thread starter macrumors newbie

Good call, forgot about that one

12. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

All I know is...Christian Bale will play the roll of Steve Jobs in "Apple, The Movie";)

13. Brisby thread starter macrumors newbie

That movie must be directed by George Lucas

14. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

Speaking Of Something Interesting

No worries fellow iPhone 4 owners, here's the latest news via Apple that "They All Do It".*

Bent on keeping Apple in the news, our favorite Cupertino company shows it's sense of humor. Once billed as "The Best Smartphone" now Apple is happy to prove their no better than the rest. After all at a mere $199 we didn't pay for the finest anyway. I agree with Apple, it's no big deal.*

Read it for yourself.*

Apple's Antenna Campaign Continues with Motorola's Droid X
    By: David Murphy

Who's next? Apple is taking its fellow smartphone manufacturers to task by attempting to show that the "death grip" problem plaguing its iPhone 4 isn't unique to Apple products. And, now, there's a new target in Apple's eye: Motorola.

For background, Apple threw up a "Smartphone antenna performance" page in the wake of CEO Steve Jobs' recent "Antennagate" press conference to highlight the various signal attenuation issues that seem to affect virtually every other smartphone on the market—at least, that's Jobs' stance.

To prove the company's point, Apple has been adding new phones to the demonstration site ever since, a move that's summoned up a bit of consternation from Apple's rivals in the smartphone market.

Full Article:
    source*
    http://mobile.pcmag.com/device2/art...,2817,2366951,00.asp?kc=PCRSS03069TX1K0001121

15. pullfocus macrumors 65816

pullfocus

The title of this thread is grossly misleading.

16. matthewhotdude macrumors regular

Heads on over to the teletubies forum for some intellectual conversation.

17. Savor Suspended

Savor