Something is crashing my iPhone 4 when i turn it on?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Samar7, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Samar7 macrumors member

I jailbroke my phone yesterday.. most things work perfectly but when i restart my phone.. it boots up.. i press any app, it crashes the phone, goes in to safe mode. I then exit safemode and then the phone and all the jailbreak apps worth perfect.. wtf?! Any help would be appreciated.

2. romeo.xk macrumors 6502a

What apps did you installed? I bet it was an app that is not comparable with 4.0, I would start deleting apps you got from cydia and re boot till you find it.

3. Samar7 thread starter macrumors member

i have activator, cyntact, five icon dock, i realsms 3, libdisplaystack, make it mine, music controls. mywi, qTweeter, sbs settings, winterboard and 3g unrestrictor.. thing is though as i said it boots up.. open an app, goes in to safe mode but once you exit safe everything works!

4. romeo.xk macrumors 6502a

WHat version of MiWi did you get? You have to use MiWi 4.0

5. Samar7 thread starter macrumors member

yeah i have the mywi that is compatible with iPhone4!

6. romeo.xk macrumors 6502a

The only one I could not verify was libdisplay, all the others seem to be ok, I'm not expert, but if I had to guess my money would be on an app.

Here is an spreadsheet that gets updated all the time in case it gets handy CLICK HERE

I was having the exact problem as you are now, but my problem was an app that is not comparable with 4.0. Or maybe you need to restore and jailbreak again?

Sorry I could not be of more help, I'm sure someone else will stop by and give you the solution...

7. Samar7 thread starter macrumors member

ok it seems to be iRealSMS is the problem, even though it says its compatible with iOS4!

8. romeo.xk macrumors 6502a

I knew it had to be an app, oh well, at least you found the solution...

9. Samar7 thread starter macrumors member