Something is eating up my memory

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by El indio, Mar 26, 2010.

1. El indio macrumors member

Hey Guys,

I have a Iphone 3G it is JB with 3.1.2 fireware. About 2 Days ago a message popped up on my Iphone telling me I was out of memory. This is wierd because I know I had about 4gigs of space left. I synced up my phone with my PC and it shows something is taking up 4 gigs of memory. It is not video or my music. In Itunes it puts it under "other". Is their anyway to find out what is taking up soo much space and delete it, or just do a restore. I would hate to do a restore because I dont want to update to 3.1.3.

2. Pared macrumors 65816

3. El indio thread starter macrumors member

Yes I do. But I've always had it and this never happen before.

4. mstrze macrumors 68000

Don't mean to be a jerk...but did you even try searching for this topic on the forum?:confused: This has come up every day for the past week or so. I don't have a JB iPhone yet I even know about the Rock problem.

5. El indio thread starter macrumors member

Yes I did do a search and didn't find anything, thats why I posted a the thread. If you know the link or thread to this let me know and I will go to it.

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

7. El indio thread starter macrumors member

Yes I did just find a thread with the same issue just now. Looks like all fingers point to Rock. I deleted it and did give me some memory back. The other person with the same issue also stated he erased it but later on got the message again about no memory. I guess I will have to wait to see if it comes up for me again.