Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bjpalumbo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 2, 2008
I know that this site is dedicated to to rumors, but this is rock solid and definite.... on the Apple store, if you were making like you wanted to buy an iPhone, both 16Gb and 8Gb models are marked "currently unavailable". I do not know what this means just that it is a clear sign of a change.

-bjp

ipodtouchy333

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2007
US
I understand you are new here, very new actually.... but this has been going on for about a month now. Old new pretty much.

Yea, as stated above, They have been out of stock since early May.

Hopefully you don't receive too much crap from some MacRumors regulars for your comment, because sometimes we are a bit crass and cruel to newbs. Especially when they post stuff that has been known for awhile and/or repeated stated in the threads.

If this occurs I apologize and welcome to the Apple world! :)

Kinderhauz

macrumors member
May 28, 2008
I also heard the new Macintosh will make 1984 not be like "1984" ... will post more info as story develops..

I am also new : D

draperm25

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2007
Swansea
Welcome, yep it has been on here for a while bug good find, but what I have also noticed that the apple store don't have prices when u go into buy an iPhone, I know that they done this back in may but the price was put back on a few days later, and I have also noticed o2 have also got all iphone's are currently out of stock even the 16gb whereas it use to be able to buy a 16gb iPhone even when the 8GB was out of stock. Sorry if the bit about o2 is already posted.

Just can't wait for new iPhone, hopefuly they will mention a new iPhone at the WWDC.

pacohaas

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2006
I know that this site is dedicated to to rumors, but this is rock solid and definite.... on the Apple store, if you were making like you wanted to buy an iPhone, both 16Gb and 8Gb models are marked "currently unavailable". I do not know what this means just that it is a clear sign of a change.

-bjp

AT&T still has them, feel free to buy one up until June 8th on their website: http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-ph...s/?device=Apple+iPhone+-+8+GB&q_sku=sku780101 ;)

Marvin1379

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2007
New York
Welcome, yep it has been on here for a while bug good find, but what I have also noticed that the apple store don't have prices when u go into buy an iPhone, I know that they done this back in may but the price was put back on a few days later, and I have also noticed o2 have also got all iphone's are currently out of stock even the 16gb whereas it use to be able to buy a 16gb iPhone even when the 8GB was out of stock. Sorry if the bit about o2 is already posted.

Just can't wait for new iPhone, hopefuly they will mention a new iPhone at the WWDC.

Wait...what?! the iPhone is getting an update?! omg...this is the first i've heard!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.