Something Similar To Catalyst Control Center For OS X

Discussion in 'macOS' started by leerkeller, Sep 21, 2013.

1. leerkeller macrumors member

In the past I have primarily booted into Windows 7 for gaming. Well today I had a group of people over to watch a movie that was on a usb flash drive. To save time we watched it in Windows rather than booting back into OS X. When the movie started my friend paused it for a second and opened Catalyst Control Center and turned on the Edge-Enhancement, De-Noise, Dynamic Contrast and Flesh Tone Correction. It made a huge difference in the quality of the video.

Later that evening when everyone had went home I noticed he had left the flash drive here. I had already booted back into Mountain Lion and wanted to see if I could make similar adjustments within that operating system. I tried to use the image adjustments within VLC, but they didn't seem to work nearly as well as the ones within Catalyst Control Center.

So here is the question(s). Is there anyway to hack Catalyst Control Center to get it to run in Mountain Lion, or is there a program that can do all of the things that CCC can do within Mountain Lion?

2. Jexta macrumors member

Straight from ATI