iPad Something strange happens all the time on my r mini

Discussion in 'iPad' started by FatPuppy, Jul 17, 2014.

1. FatPuppy macrumors 68000

FatPuppy

When I see the apps running in the background in multitasking, every app has some sort of screenshot. Well, my ipad mini retina sometimes has apps in the multitasking displaying images that happened weeks ago. For example if I visit mac rumors on safari, double press home button to see the safari app, it shows mac rumors. Now if I close the safari app from the multitasking and than open safari again multiple times, everything is normal. After a few weeks, in multitasking, safari will show the mac rumors website opened a few weeks ago. I don't know if you really understand this but it happens even when I kill the app from the multitasking tray. I am on 7.1.2 non jailbroken.

2. psac macrumors 6502a

psac

I've seen this as well... old screenshots of what was on the app a while back. It is a weird quick, but nothing I've ever really been concerned about.

3. Mechayoshi macrumors regular

Mechayoshi

I get old screenshots in the multitask but never from any older than a few minutes ago.

4. Hustler macrumors 6502

Hustler

Mine does this too, on 7.1.2 if that matters.

5. Mobile923 macrumors 6502

Yea, well check this out: A few weeks ago on my Facebook app, Gizmodo posted on my news feed with a picture and article of a new ipad case with a freaking fleshlight. I was at work, so I quickly exited the app.

And then every so often, A screenshot of that flashed every time I'd launch Facebook before it refreshed itself.

Quite embarrassing, and Apple should fix this.

6. HarryWarden macrumors 6502a

I've noticed the same behavior on my non-jailbroken iPad Air.

7. east85 macrumors 65816

east85

I get this as well on iOS 7.1.1 with my original iPad Mini. Kinda weird.

8. iolinux333 macrumors 68000

I suspect it's a low priority bug that's deeply hidden, complex, and will be with us for many years.