All iPads Something to consider: iPad Mini feels better in hand

Discussion in 'iPad' started by nStyle, Nov 24, 2013.

1. nStyle macrumors 6502a

I bought the Air to tide me over till the new Mini came out so after now owning the rMini I can say that it feels more premium than the Air.

It feels much more solid while the Air literally feels hollow. I honestly think they assigned the Air tag because it does feel like its full of Air. I also think the screen feels much better on the Mini.

Anyone else notice the same?

2. cababah macrumors 68000

The screen feels much better? Seriously? lol. Sounds like the smaller form factor worked well for you. Enjoy your rMini. I am sure some more Mini owners will pour in and agree that they prefer it to the Air. Aren't opinions awesome?!

3. Harmonious Zen macrumors 6502a

I'm going to have to disagree on this one. Both feel about the same in terms of build quality to me.

4. j.benj macrumors member

I disagree as well. My Air feels very solid and high quality. I've been impressed with it since launch day and the feeling hasn't even come close to wearing off.

5. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I disagree as well. They both feel great in my hand. The rMini is more "manageable" one handed, but they both feel well built. And I much prefer the larger screen of the Air.