Something to hold earphones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jblodgett, Oct 10, 2007.

1. jblodgett macrumors regular

I like the earphones that come with the iPhone-- but I find myself wishing I had something to hold them in.

As it is, I just roll them up and put them into my pocket. Is there a "cord minder" or something for the Apple iPhone earphones??

2. ScottDrummer macrumors 6502

they usually come with new 3rd party headphones, you could just cut out some cardboard with a slit in the end and wrap it round if your a cheapskate

3. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

whats wrong with just wrapping them and putting them in your pocket? Why spend the extra money:(

4. jblodgett thread starter macrumors regular

Nothing is wrong with it really.

It just leaves me with a 3-foot jumble of earphone cord in my pocket.

5. kellen macrumors 68020

kellen

There is a case that has a cord winder on it, think its called the sidewinder case.

6. boss1 macrumors 6502a

boss1

A+ video . this should have been included in the Finger tips manual.

7. BulkHedd macrumors 6502

BulkHedd

I use this wrapping method quite a lot but these days I'm keeping my earbuds in an Altoids Gum tin. Not the mints, the gum.

8. CortexRock macrumors 6502

How about these or these?

Obviously there's a difference between earBuddy and Ear Buddy, in terms of product naming copyright... :p

9. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

The jam jacket

here

Mine is black.

Works as a great case for the iPhone too. I get a lot of compliments.

10. jparris1 macrumors regular

11. boss1 macrumors 6502a

boss1

Oh snap! I never new this existed. The second link in your post. I like the black one

12. dangleheart macrumors 6502

My problem is really not tangling but for some reason these earbud ones do not stay in my ear. May be my ears are not meant to hold these, it keeps falling off, I never felt comfortable with such headphones. I wonder if I am the only one to have such issues.

13. boss1 macrumors 6502a

boss1

I read somewhere that everyones ears are unique like fingerprints. and no i'm not making that up, but it doesn't mean that what i was told is try either. Anyway, I'm sure you are not the only person the apple buds won't fit well with.

I know there are muffs you can put on them though like the ones that come with the iPhone BT headset. Not sure where to get them but they can't cost anymore than 1 buck a pair?

14. Gonzlobo Suspended

I kept my iphone in my left pants pocket and put the headphones in my right pants pocket. They don't knot up, but it looked kinda gay, so I stopped doing it.