Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AppleFan360

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 26, 2008
In the midst of all the 3G iPhone madness going on today there is one fun thing to think about.

For those who have the old iPhone and cannot get their hands on the 3G version, you can at least play with the 2.0 software while you wait. :)

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
In the midst of all the 3G iPhone madness going on today there is one fun thing to think about.

For those who have the old iPhone and cannot get their hands on the 3G version, you can at least play with the 2.0 software while you wait. :)

Hahaha. ;)

Except we're stuck watching our blank gen 1 iPhones while iTunes says it is busy "Accessing iTunes Store…"

Fun?
:p

tttexxan

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
Not me I got all my stuff loaded yesterday and having fun watching the maddness from here today....I have been laughing my A$$ off with all the issues so far....Yellow screen, battery life, GPS issues HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

My 1st gen is working like a monster...I have over 4 pages of apps and still going..

Hahaha. ;)

Except we're stuck watching our blank gen 1 iPhones while iTunes says it is busy "Accessing iTunes Store…"

Fun?
:p

myphone

macrumors 6502
Jan 15, 2008
USA

No stress, relax, not worrying about additional $15 a month.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.