Something useful I hope happens.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jonathanhrtly, May 4, 2015.

1. jonathanhrtly macrumors newbie

If they could update the activity app on the phone to reflect your daily activity without having to go into the app every time.

Like the clock face moves.

Hopefully in the future this could happen. I mean I could live without it... Would be cool though...

Attached Files:

2. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

That would be pretty awesome. It's actually one of the things I'd like to see in iOS9. Is more animated icons or "live" icons.

3. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Activity stats display on the watch face, in glances, in the activity app itself and also push to the iphone activity app. Do you really need a 4th "live" reading on the phone icon itself?

4. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

That would be really cool. The clock app already displays the correct time.

5. jonathanhrtly thread starter macrumors newbie

I don't mean to use it for checking in detail just a nice organic edition to the phones UI. Much like there's always a clock at the top of the screen or the battery indicator is always in view.

6. AppleWatchGuy macrumors member

This won't be opened to 3rd party, it just doesn't make sense, imagine every single app icon moving and animating and changes every time you unlock your phone.

Plus, it kills the battery.

7. Banich2 macrumors regular

I agree, it'd be a great deal. If neither the calendar app nor the clock app icon need to remain static, I don't see why the activity one does.