Something weird I noticed

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by adildacoolset, May 9, 2012.

1. adildacoolset macrumors 65816

I found this article, which was dated in February. It's quite interesting that it was dated in february but the wallpaper is that of the ipad 3, which came out about a month later.

I know these could easily be fakes but how did they get the wallpaper right? Could there be some credibilty? Maybe.

UPDATE The lock screen slider is different to the one on ios 5.1. There is a camera icon right next to the slider, possibly making it fake. Or is it?

2. adildacoolset thread starter macrumors 65816

indeed. But I doubt it.

3. mscriv macrumors 601

mscriv

4. adildacoolset thread starter macrumors 65816

yup. It might be true, as not everyone posts stuff to places lke macrumors when they get info. E,g last year, at about august, I knew this phone dealer that said that the next iphone will come on october 14th. He was correct. I was stunned. I followed macrumors and don't remember a singe rumor that said that at that time. I saw one that predicted the pre-order dat, but not the release date

5. tigerfan41 macrumors regular

Interesting. This site seems to report about a lot of rumors--some of which have been proven true by sources. So it's definitely possible they're right about the new iPhone. Especially given the fact that they got the wallpaper right for the iPad 3 a full month before it was announced.