iPhone Something wrong with my dock.

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Nintendolinky, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Nintendolinky macrumors 6502

Hey guys ive attached a picture, look at my Dock its not supposed to have that bar going across it is it, ive reset the phone and obviously turned it off and on and things, will it require a restore to get it right.

Attached Files:

2. John T macrumors 68020

John T

Well, unless there is something wrong with my eyesight, after comparing your photo to my phone, I can't seen anything wrong!

3. AlphaVictor87 macrumors 6502a

AlphaVictor87

Are you talking about that clear shelf? I'm pretty sure that's been there since.... i want to say iOS 4.

EDIT: oh wait i think i see what you mean. The line there. If thats the case that's just a problem that the picture you have as your background is not the size it needs to be. Find a taller wallpaper

4. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

Something wrong with my dock.

I see what you're talking about. It looks like your wallpaper isn't completely aligned with the screen. Try reapplying your wallpaper.

5. Nintendolinky thread starter macrumors 6502

There's a black transparent bar at the bottom of the dock, running right under the icons text.

6. hektor5wolf macrumors member

7. Sylon macrumors 68020

Sylon

This. That black bar is the blank background because your wallpaper is up too high. Center your wallpaper, or find one that fits, and it should go away.

8. Nintendolinky thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks guys, thats what is was, sorry. Thought I was going a bit mental.

9. PrometheusGeek macrumors regular

I'm guessing your phone is an iPhone 5, and your wallpaper is at iPhone 4/4S resolution (960 x 640). It's too short... Find one that is the proper resolution for iPhone 5 (1136 x 640).

10. Nicolas4ever macrumors 6502a

Nicolas4ever

Like the others have already said, the wallpaper is probably not aligned properly:p