Song Not Appearing on iPod.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Kkatyboo, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Kkatyboo macrumors member

:mad:

Okay, So I went on youtube and recorded a silly song from youtube using freecorder. Then i imported it to itunes, converted it to ACC (Which i have no idea what it is but i did it because the first couple of times the song wouldnt go on my ipod) and then it did go on after converting it. HOWEVER, It appeared in my library but not ON my ipod.

THANKS IN ADVANCED!

2. iDAG macrumors 65816

iDAG

Is your whole iTunes library synced to your computer? If it is not then you might have it synced to a playlist so make sure it is in there. If you don't do either of those things and your manually manage your content then you need to drag the file to the iPod itself.

3. Kkatyboo thread starter macrumors member

yah i manually dragged it to my ipod, and it appears in the library of the ipod, but not on the ipod. It says its on it, when it is not.

4. Kkatyboo thread starter macrumors member

AHHHH NEVER MIND... It just appeared all of the sudden. How odd.

5. francismeg macrumors newbie

Similar Problem

This problem has happened frequently. Songs are on my iPod, I know it, but appears as other in my iPod settings. When I try to resolve the problem, it says I have to restore my iPod but that means I will lose files on my iPod that are not on my computer (I have a 120 GB iPod, my songs cannot download onto my computer for what reason, I can't answer). But my friend put the songs on my iPod so whenever it plugs into her computer it appears as songs (This problem has happened more than once). I don't have access to her computer. I was wondering if there was a way to convert these songs back to songs without restoring my settings. If so how?