Songza Question

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by From A Buick 8, Jan 7, 2013.

1. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Are there any Songza users out there, if so can you help me with how the HQ button works. I touch it and it goes away (that's what she said), and im not sure what it should do. You can see the button on the lower right side of this photo.

Attached Files:

2. rotate macrumors newbie

Hey,

The HQ button allows you to access expertly engineered equalizer settings curated for specific headphones that make everything sound better.

We had a an error in our last build (whoops!) that kept the HQ slider showing even without headphones plugged in, and it generally disappeared if slid without headphones in.

I would highly suggest checking out the newest version of Songza which fixed that. Now, when you plug in a pair of headphones, you should see a box prompting you to choose your make and model. Subsequently, the HQ box will now only show when headphones are plugged into the phone.

If you have any more Songza questions send me a PM.

Cheers,

Jason/// Mobile Platform Management @ Songza

3. From A Buick 8 thread starter macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Thanks for that explanation, I will have to try that with my headphones. All I have right now are the apples that came with my 5

4. money042 macrumors newbie

Two things;
    Just an fyi, I just downloaded this app from the App Store for my iPhone 5, and the HQ was there when I started the app for the first time. I clicked it and it went away.

Second, Is the HQ function also supposed to work with Bluetooth stereo headphones and speakers (jawbone jambox, etc)?

Thx