Sony Pictures ITMS UK ??? huh?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Rooey, May 20, 2008.

1. Rooey macrumors member

Did anyone else notice Sony Pictures and a number of their titles appeared briefly on the UK ITMS last night?

It wasn't possible to purchase them, but they were clearly listed.

Were they just listed on the wrong store? Or is Sony Pictures coming to ITMS UK?

2. nebsta macrumors member

Ive just noticed that Sony Pictures and Fox are just being added to the UK store now.

3. Cyburnclassic macrumors member

Fox huh, interesting hopefully they will put Family Guy and The Simpsons on there soon

4. northy124 macrumors 68020

northy124

No this is Fox Classic so you won't get The Simpsons or Family Guy, The Simpsons isn't even on the US store so it is unlikely to come over here first, Family Guy airs on FX (Not BBC 3 they air the old ones) so when FX (Or 20th Century Fox Television) comes on to iTunes we have a chance with Family Guy & American Dad (Even though 20th Century Fox Television made/owns the rights to The Simpsons we won't see them in iTunes for a long time).

5. Stuipdboy1000 macrumors 6502a

Stuipdboy1000

Yeah, I noticed this too. When the store was updated they had 23 episodes of 'The Larry Sanders Show' and there must have been a glitch as i managed to buy all episodes for £1.89 and now they are charging £34.27. What a steal.

6. Rooey thread starter macrumors member

interesting... I don't see Fox - and from what I can tell, all they've done is added a "Spiderman" cartoon and moved the other shows around a bit.