Sony reader to ipad

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by borjam1981, Feb 28, 2015.

1. borjam1981 macrumors member

Hello
    i´ve got several books that i read with sony reader i want to trasnfer to ipad. how can i do that? my ipub files have underlines by me and thinks llike that?

2. borjam1981 thread starter macrumors member

3. PrincessV macrumors newbie

I just double checked the App store for the Sony Reader App & it's no longer available.

I remember when Sony discontinued offering support, there was an opportunity to use the Kobo store.

Hopefully, this link will take you to the KOBO FAQ for Sony Reader:
    https://www.kobo.com/sony

I also remembering having to sync my Sony id with ADE (Adobe Digital Editions). This allowed me to transfer books from Sony Reader to B&N Nook.

I'm sorry I couldn't offer more specific help, but it's been awhile since I downloaded the Sony Reader App.

4. borjam1981 thread starter macrumors member

Hello,

i could transfer my epb with all i underline? I have underlined my epub file and when i see the memory i see thousands of files for my ipad. i shold export all these documents or is there any othe method?

5. borjam1981 thread starter macrumors member

i've found apps for reading my epub. my question is how can i do to get my underline ebooks from my sony reader in my ipad?