Soo. How long do you think until providers...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MattyK, Jul 8, 2008.

1. MattyK macrumors 6502a

MattyK

Reduce the prices of the iPhone, like they did with the 4GB model, I vote by christmas, and it will posibly be decreased by $200 for prepaid and around $100 for Subsidized, May also bring in 32GB model with VIDEO RECORDING, MMS and COPY AND PASTE.
    Epic fail apple, Epic fail.

2. lostfan916 macrumors 6502a

lostfan916

If anyone will do the price reductions it'll be AT&T not Apple.

3. Balty macrumors 6502

Balty

4. Van Wildonher macrumors 6502a

I'm thinking all of the thing above will be in the app store.

Don't know about prices, and 32GB though. I'd say either around Christmas or next iPhone.

5. gibbz macrumors 68030

I think this thread is epic fail.

The 3G isn't officially launched and we are wondering when the prices will drop? I don't think they will lower them anytime soon. In one year, the 8GB had gone from $599-->$399-->$199. I think Apple will work on improving features to fit in the $199 price point. If anything, they will offer a 32GB for $399. I agree on the Christmas timeline.

Also, why does everyone still harp on the MMS, Copy/Paste, and Video Recording? Apps have been demoed that can do video recording. Copy/paste would be nice, but I live without it. Why all the fuss with MMS? Take advantage of the email services on the phone. I realize others can only use MMS, but maybe it is time they move into the world of email instead of the iPhone going back to MMS. Just my thoughts.

6. MattyK thread starter macrumors 6502a

MattyK

YOU'RE an epic fail.

7. MojoWill macrumors 6502

poor recovery! :rolleyes:

8. MattyK thread starter macrumors 6502a

MattyK