Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

johndallas999

macrumors 6502a
Oct 9, 2008
Seattle
Just stop it. This phone was in development way before Tim said that. And how secret can you keep a couple million devices.

Nothing worse than all these apologists for everything Apple does. Double down would imply things would get better not worse. How about this Cook, just don't say anything about it and you won't have to worry about being show up as a totall dufus when your rehashed design is out 4 months prior to announcement.

iproductsuser

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2012
Oh, I'm not leaving the forums...I enjoy seeing the fanboys wax poetic about the huge "upgrade"!!

I honestly can't see how any loyal Apple supporter (of which I have been) could be happy with what went down today.

This is clearly the beginning of the end. Apple, post-Steve Jobs, is headed for the tank. It will take a long while because they will be able to thrive on Jobs legacy for quite some time, but eventually (10 years or more, maybe) it will be reduced to what it was during Jobs' hiatus from the company.

Sad, really.

I am thrilled with everything I saw today. LTE is huge for me. I like the black/black look also. The faster A6 will be nice with LTE

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.