Soooooo black milanese loop?..

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by lupend88, Jan 21, 2016.

1. lupend88 macrumors 6502

lupend88

Should we assume that the space black milanese loop is not coming out anymore? After it briefly appeared (and was taken down shortly afterwards) I got very excited. But now after not hearing anything for a while, do you think it was just a fluke?

2. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Where did it briefly appear? I've only seen the knockoffs and renders.

3. IphoneIssues macrumors 65816

I think it's still coming out. Just not when you expect it...

4. lupend88 thread starter macrumors 6502

lupend88

5. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68000

LoveToMacRumors

6. redman042 macrumors 68020

I'm guessing it will coincide with the release of the Apple Watch 2, and that this will be announced around May. There may be other bands as well. Apple seems committed to freshening up their band offerings from time to time. This is all gut feel and just a guess.

Though I'm not 100% convinced there will be an Apple Watch 2 this year. This product may not necessarily need to be on an annual release schedule, especially since they can update case materials and straps more often to keep the product line fresh.

7. cmChimera macrumors 68040

cmChimera

Apple Watch Hermes is going to be sold online starting tomorrow. Maybe the black loop will come at the same time.

8. CarlJ macrumors 68000

CarlJ

There's talk of an Apple Event in March, possibly with some new bits for the watch (almost certainly NOT Watch 2, but perhaps new bands or case colors). My guess is that the band does exist and will be released then. Though Apple is kinda famous for bringing cool products right up to production-ready and then cancelling them because they weren't 100% happy, or even just they were preoccupied with something else - so you never know for sure until Apple senior management holds it up on stage and /or it shows up on the apple.com front page.