Sorry, an error has occured.... Cannot get through to place order with VZW

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by deus ex machina, Feb 3, 2011.

1. deus ex machina macrumors regular

Is anyone else having issues with getting on to place their order?

-d

2. deus ex machina thread starter macrumors regular

I can get on to check my service and usage.... <sigh> Life in NJ.

3. anechcka macrumors regular

Hey, a fellow NJ-er. :)

I ordered last night, starting from the time ordering opened (around 2:45am), and was finally able to place an order around 3:06am. First problem I encountered was the shipping address page, which I had to switch internet browsers for some reason to get it to work, and then I had to try to do the billing section a few times, because I kept getting errors, and then the first time I placed the order I got an error-I tried again right away and it worked. Don't give up-just make sure all of your info is correct, everything matches up, and nothing is missing/mismatched. If all else fails, give customer service a call.

4. mlad1101 macrumors regular

5. deus ex machina thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you for the reply.

I am, however my stepson is the primary number (he uses more minutes). Still, the account is in my name.

6. deus ex machina thread starter macrumors regular

Follow up...

Customer service advised that they are aware that some Verizon members cannot get through. There was not problem with my account. They suggested emptying the Internet cache and try different browsers. Well, I tried that, with different platforms and different browsers, to no avail.

I suppose I will have to exercise a bit of patience.