Sorry to be a bit late to the party . . .!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ish, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Ish macrumors 68010

Ish

But today, after a waiting for my contract to finish, etc. I finally bought my 16GB black iPhone!! :D Just wanted to share.

Goodbye to sending texts on a phone that keep substituting wheo for when and io for in.
    Goodbye to having a phone in one pocket and an iPod Touch in the other.
    Goodbye to a phone that creaks when I change my grip and deafens people I'm talking to!

Just a beautiful, smooth machine that sits nicely in the hand and is the basket into which I shall put all my eggs!

It's all loaded up and synced. Just waiting for my old number to come through now.

2. Loonytik macrumors 6502a

Loonytik

3. bwortman macrumors member

bwortman

4. Shawn D macrumors regular

Congratulations man, now you can sell the itouch and pay for some of the phone.

5. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

Congrats

Just got my wife her's last night also. So far she is in love. Coming from a Chocolate 2nd Generation she is already seeing the big difference!

6. key714 macrumors member

congrats
    i just got mine last night
    i love it :D

7. Ish thread starter macrumors 68010

Ish

Thanks! I just came from a Nokia N73. It didn't have all those problems at the beginning. I was going to sell off the iPT but someone in the family has already said "If you're getting an iPhone, you won't need your iPod Touch will you:)?"

EDIT: Just wanted to add that as I've still got a lot of minutes left on my old phone, I'm still using them up before the number changes over. I want to start using the new one, but I can't waste all those minutes can I?