Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Sort Watch Faces???

SpEe1113

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 24, 2015
Florida
Is there a way to sort your watch faces, so if there's two that you mainly switch between you can put them next to each other instead of swiping through all of the other faces?

brianbrooke21

macrumors newbie
May 22, 2015
I know that you can delete the watch faces; I haven't come across away to sort them. I do think though that the faces appear in the order in which they were created, so if you delete the faces you don't want/use often and then remake them at some point, the two remaining that you use often would be next to each other.

Comment

SpEe1113

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 24, 2015
Florida
I know that you can delete the watch faces; I haven't come across away to sort them. I do think though that the faces appear in the order in which they were created, so if you delete the faces you don't want/use often and then remake them at some point, the two remaining that you use often would be next to each other.

Yeah, that's what I figured...just not ideal or something that you would expect from Apple...there should be a simple way to arrange them, even if using the app on iPhone. Hopefully this little feature is added in the next update (after they fix all of the other issues of course!).

Comment

slvrscoobie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 24, 2013
NJ
damn. I created a couple variations of the Modular, Color, and Utility based on the strap color I was using. Was hoping I could arrange them next to each other. At least I was able to delete that F*&* micky mouse *****.

Comment

CellXor10

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Connecticut, USA
It really is not a hassle what so ever to delete them and remake them to be in the order you would like them. I've done it a couple times actually as I've switched my preferences for certain Watch faces.

Comment

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Delete them all except for the watch face you want in position one and then manually add them in order. I've done it a few times. Not a big deal.

Comment

zmunkz

macrumors 6502a
Nov 4, 2007
Delete them all except for the watch face you want in position one and then manually add them in order. I've done it a few times. Not a big deal.

That's annoying to do... Whenever i add one i have to redo everything. Bah.

Comment

ericg301

macrumors 68000
Jun 15, 2010
been wondering the same thing. or at least ability to rename them....so "modular - exercise." "modular - calendar." "utility -weather"

Comment

gottafly

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2008
Yeah, that's what I figured...just not ideal or something that you would expect from Apple...there should be a simple way to arrange them, even if using the app on iPhone. Hopefully this little feature is added in the next update (after they fix all of the other issues of course!).

+1 !!

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.