Sort Watch Faces???

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by SpEe1113, Jun 4, 2015.

1. SpEe1113 macrumors regular

SpEe1113

Is there a way to sort your watch faces, so if there's two that you mainly switch between you can put them next to each other instead of swiping through all of the other faces?

2. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

I have also wanted to switch up the order a bit. So far I haven't found anything :(

3. brianbrooke21 macrumors newbie

I know that you can delete the watch faces; I haven't come across away to sort them. I do think though that the faces appear in the order in which they were created, so if you delete the faces you don't want/use often and then remake them at some point, the two remaining that you use often would be next to each other.

4. SpEe1113 thread starter macrumors regular

SpEe1113

Yeah, that's what I figured...just not ideal or something that you would expect from Apple...there should be a simple way to arrange them, even if using the app on iPhone. Hopefully this little feature is added in the next update (after they fix all of the other issues of course!).

5. slvrscoobie macrumors 6502a

slvrscoobie

damn. I created a couple variations of the Modular, Color, and Utility based on the strap color I was using. Was hoping I could arrange them next to each other. At least I was able to delete that F*&* micky mouse *****.

6. CellXor10 macrumors regular

It really is not a hassle what so ever to delete them and remake them to be in the order you would like them. I've done it a couple times actually as I've switched my preferences for certain Watch faces.

7. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Delete them all except for the watch face you want in position one and then manually add them in order. I've done it a few times. Not a big deal.

8. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

That's annoying to do... Whenever i add one i have to redo everything. Bah.

9. ericg301 macrumors 6502a

been wondering the same thing. or at least ability to rename them....so "modular - exercise." "modular - calendar." "utility -weather"

10. gottafly macrumors regular

+1 !!