Sound Control in Control Center Tray

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by ParagJain, Jun 8, 2014.

1. ParagJain macrumors 6502

Developers and folks with access to apple's beta test feedback system;

Can you please leave this feedback to include the sound control (volume up and down) in the control center panel. I don't want to unlock the phone and then be able to reduce or up the sound.

I'm not a developer, so don't have access to their official beta test feedback system.

thanks,

2. batting1000 macrumors 604

Volume control in control center is in iOS 7 already...

3. ParagJain thread starter macrumors 6502

My bad, had to clarify; I meant the ringtone volume control and not the music player.

Situation is; When at office, i like to reduce the ringtone sound not to disturb others and when in public, i like to keep it at max so that i can hear it.

4. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Why not just put the phone in vibrate mode with the switch?

5. ParagJain thread starter macrumors 6502

I spent some decent amount of $$ on purchasing the tones, would certainly like to enjoy them when it rings..but, equally i am aware that i need not disturb or break in concentration of my friends sitting next to me ...:)

6. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

Activate the switch under Settings > Tones that makes it possible to manipulate the sound with the volume buttons ;)

7. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Not with the screen locked. You have to unlock the phone and then hit the volume buttons.

8. Stuke00 macrumors 68000

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ is probably the correct place to make your suggestion.

9. nanogirl21 macrumors 6502a

nanogirl21

How about purchasing the song and listening to it via the music app, and answer your phone when it rings? I am sure 25-31 seconds of a song isn't better than the full version.