Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Radon87000

macrumors 604
Original poster
Nov 29, 2013
Ever since upgrading to iOS 9.1 I can hardly hear the keyboard sounds and even the call keypad on bo iPhone 6 and iPad air 2 .Notifications are plenty loud.Its just these 2 areas.Is this a known bug or something?I already tried restoring my iPhone and it didn't help

Dizbuster

macrumors member
Jun 1, 2013
I've noticed some sound issues in general since 9.0 and up. For example, when I close my iPad it only makes half the lock click sound, if at all. Also, the animation that pops up when you turn the volume up or down doesn't always show up on the screen.

Witicas

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2015
South
Ever since upgrading to iOS 9.1 I can hardly hear the keyboard sounds and even the call keypad on bo iPhone 6 and iPad air 2 .Notifications are plenty loud.Its just these 2 areas.Is this a known bug or something?I already tried restoring my iPhone and it didn't help
Have you tried the hard reset? That has seemed to clear up my bug, it hasn't be appearing since I did that hard reset.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.