Sound issues with Apps?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mattmccarty, Jul 18, 2008.

1. mattmccarty macrumors member

mattmccarty

Ok so today I go to play some Tap Tap Revolution is blasting in the headphones! I mean my ears are still hurting as I write this. I try to turn down the volume by double tapping the home button but adjusting the sound does nothing.

Is there away to adjust the sound for apps? I know some like Cro-mag rally has the option to adjust sound but most don't.

Update: I found a way to adjust the volume but it is not something practical In Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart when the intro video is play you can adjust the volume for all the apps there. But sometimes it makes it too low or too high, no matter where you move the volume.

There has got to be a better way to do! Am I the only one having issues like this?

2. whiteness macrumors member

3. shoney macrumors newbie

shoney

Miffed!

I had the same problem, thought that the ipod was at fault, restored and re-loaded all apps, but still a problem with the sound, found that if I set the volume in the BAND app it adjusted for all the rest of the apps...wierd, apps should have their own volume control I also think Apple should have vetted the apps they have on sale to make sure they work as they should, instead of wondering if I should go to the Apple store for a replacement!

Also found that some apps just crash out and U have to restart.

:mad: